• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Perfect Guy Blu Ray

MCalca1706

The Perfect Guy Blu Ray

The Blu Ray Disc played fine until about 20 minutes into the movie when the Cinavia Error keep popping up.

I thought this problem was fixed.

The disc was created using Clone BD 1073, partial copy with menu to a 25GB BD-R.

The Remove Cinavia setting was on in Any DVD HD settings. What settings should be checked or unchecked for Cinavia discs? Is there any way to know which discs contain Cinavia
before ripping? Most of my movies are ordered online (Amazon) so I can't can't look for any logo until after purchase.

The disc was played on a Sony BDPS790 3D Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi. An Any DVD HD log file is attached.
any helpful advice on dealing with Cinavia discs would be appreciated. I had pretty much given up on Clone BD ever working for me because of so many failures. Lately I had at least a few successes.

Blu Ray Drives:
LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH30N Internal
LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE BE14NU40 USB3.0

Blu Ray Players:
Samsung BD-H6500 3D Smart Blu-ray Disc Player (2014 Model)
Samsung BD-H5900 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player
Sony BDPS790 3D Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name XPS8300
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model XPS 8300
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A04, 6/20/2011
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"

Time Zone Eastern Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 12.0 GB
Available Physical Memory 7.61 GB
Total Virtual Memory 24.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 18.9 GB
Page File Space 12.0 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Thank You

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.0_Info_L_The Perfect Guy.ziplog
    262.4 KB · Views: 0
Make sure the AnyDVD icon turns purple during copy.
You need to enable AC3 down convert in CloneBD.

Double check you have the correct setting enabled in anydvd too. There's 2 settings related to cinavia. The first one patches the software player to not detect the signal, it's only the second one that actually removes it. It has happened before where a user wanted to remove cinavia, but had the wrong setting enabled :)

Thank you all.
I will verify the settings mentioned. I think the only one that I didn't try was to enable AC3 down convert in Clone BD. The movie, "The Perfect Guy" and "Pixels", (which also failed) was a Sony DVD in case I didn't mention it.

I wish there was a manual explaining all the settings. I just wasted hours making two bad burns.
Does anyone know if the settings change in Any DVD HD and Clone BD when the programs are updated.

It would be helpful, if some one who has mastered the software (Any DVD HD & clone BD )could make a list of the best settings to use for the best chance of success. I usually do a partial copy, with menu, using either an Any DVD HD ISO or from a Clone BD ISO or Folder to a BD-RE 25GB disc.

Thanks Again & Happy New Year
Manny C

The down convert is the key one in CloneBD, it's only the combination of the removal setting in anydvd AND the down convert setting in CloneBD that removes cinavia. If either one is 'off' the fox tray icon won't turn purple and cinavia won't be removed. That 'Sony DVD' is irrelevant, CloneBD doesn't work with DVD's.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

The down convert is the key one in CloneBD, it's only the combination of the removal setting in anydvd AND the down convert setting in CloneBD that removes cinavia. If either one is 'off' the fox tray icon won't turn purple and cinavia won't be removed. That 'Sony DVD' is irrelevant, CloneBD doesn't work with DVD's.

Thank You
I will always verify these settings in both programs before proceeding.

M Calcagno

Don't enable the anydvd removal one unless the disc has cinavia. Otherwise the 'fix' will be applied even when it doesn't need to be if you have audio down scaling active too, and a side effect the fix application is a slight distortion of the background audio. You don't want that effect on discs that don't have cinavia.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Thank You Again
Now the problem is how to determine which discs have Cinavia before backup since keeping "Remove Cinavia" checked is net feasible.

Any DVD HD should point out Cinavia when the disc is scanned. This would be very helpful.

Thank you to all for the helpful comments and information.

That's the relatively easy part. The first clue would be the disc packaging, in most cases you'll find the cinavia logo on the back. In all cases, the cloneBD title preview will warn you if cinavia is present. Anydvd can't do that, because detecting cinavia requires some form of audio processing which is beyond anydvd's capabilities or would have to use a database to store the titles. The latter something slysoft has chosen NOT to do for a reason.

Ch3VRON
Thank you for all the very helpful advice. I was able to detect Cinavia, as you said, in the preview mode of Clone BD. From now on I will always check every disc, before making a backup, to determine if remove Cinavia and Downconvert to AC3 need to be enabled.
I must still be doing something wrong. should both Down convert to AC3 and Convert All Audio to AC3 both be enabled? I am asking because although the Minions backup did work, but the music sounded very choppy and kept speeding up and slowing down, definitely not playing properly like the original. I had convert all audio to AC3 selected. The speech and sound effects were good but the music was really defective.

I did see the Any DVD icon change color during processing and the resulting backup played without the Cinavia error.

Thank You So Much for all you Kind Assistance
I wish Slysoft and Elby were as helpful
M Calcagno

You can't enable both 'down convert to ac3' and 'convert all'. One cancels the other. You're not doing anything wrong, as I previously stated in post 7, there would be a slight distortion of the background sound. That is a side effect of the current removal method of cinavia. They are working on an improved version, but as always no definitive news as to a date for the improved version.

Back