• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Draft Day Playlist

These should all be fine now - including full disc playback.
While all versions should handle the full playback now, the latest beta is required to display the - single - correct playlist in the status window.

Thanks for your patience!

While all versions should handle the full playback now, the latest beta is required to display the - single - correct playlist in the status window.

You guys rock! Thanks!!

playlist still having issues?

i am still having issues with finding the correct playlist? has the issue been completely addressed and fixed?

i am still having issues with finding the correct playlist? has the issue been completely addressed and fixed?

All known issues seem to have been fixed, but you could have a different disc that hasn't been seen yet.
Make sure you have the latest beta installed from the forum sticky (currently 7.5.1.6)
If you still suspect AnyDVD is having problems, then post back with a logfile (from the original disc) and Slysoft will take a look :)

still issues here

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.1.6_Info_D_DRAFT_DAY.ziplog
All known issues seem to have been fixed, but you could have a different disc that hasn't been seen yet.
Make sure you have the latest beta installed from the forum sticky (currently 7.5.1.6)
If you still suspect AnyDVD is having problems, then post back with a logfile (from the original disc) and Slysoft will take a look :)

Still not working for me with 7.5.1.6, although it says Java bd PROTECTION GOOD PLAYLIST 698, and that playlist does have the files in the correct sequence and omits the file 03834 ( the copy protection image file) when ripped with Handbrake the copy protection warning pops up at 5:43 then scene order is screwed the rest of the movie, credits come up at 1:19 to 1:28 then pieces of scenes fill up the rest of the 1:50 movie. How do I post a log file. Figured it out I think.

Last edited:
Still not working for me with 7.5.1.6, although it says Java bd PROTECTION GOOD PLAYLIST 698, and that playlist does have the files in the correct sequence and omits the file 0834 ( the copy protection image file) when ripped with Handbrake the copy protection warning pops up at 5:43 then scene order is screwed the rest of the movie, credits come up at 1:19 to 1:28 then pieces of scenes fill up the rest of the 1:50 movie. How do I post a log file. Is this the file created by Handbrake when it scans the BD?

Do you have that problem when you rip with AnyDVD?

Probably a modified one, anydvd does not create rar files

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

O crap... Re-ripped to iso with 7516 and tried making another backup disc on BD-DL.... same copyright popups and things out of order as before. I'm done wasting blanks on this thing. At least we got the working playlist! LOL

when ripped with Handbrake the copy protection warning pops up at 5:43 then scene order is screwed the rest of the movie

Sounds like Handbrake is using the wrong playlist when ripping. Are you definitely using 00698.mpls when ripping?
You will have to manually choose that playlist in Handbrake (it won't select it automatically)

AnyDVD_7.5.1.6_Info_E_DRAFT_DAY.rar

The correct playlist seems to be shown in the status window (782). What issues are you having exactly?

Question to Slysoft - I noticed that the status window is not showing "Sony structural BD-J protection removed!" (Like it usually does)
Is this intended or could there still be an issue with full disc playback for this disc?

O crap... Re-ripped to iso with 7516 and tried making another backup disc on BD-DL.... same copyright popups and things out of order as before. I'm done wasting blanks on this thing. At least we got the working playlist! LOL

Perhaps full disc playback hasn't been fixed yet .... Might be worth posting a logfile from 7.5.1.6, just so Slysoft can take another look.

Last edited:
Perhaps full disc playback hasn't been fixed yet .... Might be worth posting a logfile from 7.5.1.6, just so Slysoft can take another look.

I can do that.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.6_Info_J_DRAFT_DAY.ziplog
    581.8 KB · Views: 4
698 is correct for what it's worth

With the PC OS/software/stand-alone player, etc... the correct playlist for this movie title US region 1 is 698. Through the process of playing each scene 1 at a time 698 will work. 782 is out of order along with the other SEVERAL playlists.
I haven't played it back through my stand-alone yet but I can assure you from my past experience it will undoubtedly work given the process of elimination route that has to be done with Lions Gate. Thanks a lot LG. Quit delaying the inevitable for all of us! Try something new & challenging for once.

With the PC OS/software/stand-alone player, etc... the correct playlist for this movie title US region 1 is 698. Through the process of playing each scene 1 at a time 698 will work. 782 is out of order along with the other SEVERAL playlists.
I haven't played it back through my stand-alone yet but I can assure you from my past experience it will undoubtedly work given the process of elimination route that has to be done with Lions Gate. Thanks a lot LG. Quit delaying the inevitable for all of us! Try something new & challenging for once.

And, hopefully the process Slysoft is using to get around playlist obfuscation will be included in the first release of CloneBD, and a lifetime version of CloneBD will be available.:agree:

I have the same problem with Draft day

Hello!

I have Draft Day on bluray, and AnyDVD lists the "good" playlists as 303,477,744,771,882, and 963. Normally, I would open BDInfo to look at the playlists and see what the differences are, and play the different streams with VLC. But, when I try to open any of the streams in VLC, or Windows media player, it crashes VLC and or windows explorer.

I normally rip, look at it in BDinfo, run clownBD to extract just the movie, run it through handbrake, and watch things on apple tv. So, without running 6 files through handbrake, does anyone have a good playlist for draft day USA?

Thanks!

Speed menu report 6 play list second one 477 seam work the best.
log file
View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.1.0_Info_K_DRAFT_DAY.ziplog

Can you please post 00001.jar (with AnyDVD running).

This is from the R1/A Redbox rental.

Files play out of order with PowerDVD 9 and TMT3.

Are you sure AnyDVD was running while you copied that JAR file? It's an unaltered, original JAR.
(EDIT: and I don't know for which one of the discs - so please also add a log file)

Last edited:
Are you sure AnyDVD was running while you copied that JAR file? It's an unaltered, original JAR.
(EDIT: and I don't know for which one of the discs - so please also add a log file)

Yes AnyDVD was running.
Log file and JAR file attached.
This was the R1/RA Redbox version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.6_Info_J_DRAFT_DAY.ziplog
    548.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 00001.jar
    273.1 KB · Views: 1
Back