• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error Message

Matta

Hi,

After running ANY DVD I tried to run 1 CLICK DVD and received this message:

A read error may have occurred while reading a file. the file may by encrypted or cannot be read correctly by the DVD device. If you are using a decryptor, you may need to restart it before running 1 CLICK DVD Copy.

I restarted my computer and the same message came up. Any ideas? Is it an ANY DVD error or a 1 CLICK DVD error?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

A read error may have occurred while reading a file. the file may by encrypted or cannot be read correctly by the DVD device. If you are using a decryptor, you may need to restart it before running 1 CLICK DVD Copy.

I restarted my computer and the same message came up. Any ideas? Is it an ANY DVD error or a 1 CLICK DVD error?

Thanks in advance.

Disable CPRX and retry.

Check what version of AnyDVD you have. There were some problems with v6.1.1.3 and that was one of the problems. If so, download the newer v6.1.1.4.

Also 1Click DVD was updated this week. Make sure you have the lastest 1 Click DVD.
Perhaps it is 1Click that is to blame. :)

1CLICK DVD Copy - Version History
5.1.1.4 (Jan 31, 2007) A bug surfaced after the latest Microsoft Windows Vista auto update (Jan 30, 2007) which causes the following error: I/O error 105, which is now fixed.

5.1.1.3 (Jan 30, 2007) This version contains a CPRx update and several bug fixes to deal with movies like "Saw III". The log and settings files are now stored in the Public documents folder (Vista) and in the "...All Users/Application Data" folder for all other versions of Windows to avoid user rights issues.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

its probably 1 click having the problem . what movie are you trying to backup? try using clonedvd 2 with anydvd instead of using 1 click that should solve your problem and as said update anydvd to the latest verison

Back