• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd Freezes with abit SLI mobo

Hweeksjr

i too am having the exact same problem after changing mobo. but i have an abit mobo, i had an asus mobo before and it worked fine. i've tried everything that everybody has said to try, with the same results. as far as i can tell the only thing we have in common ( besides clovedvd not writing D/L ) is that we've changed mobo's and maybe it has something to do with SLI mobo's ? i have an ABIT KN9SLI.

I too am having the same problem. I used CloneDVD for many months on my old PC, but recently built a new machine on an ABIT kN9SLI Motherboard. I've completed the above, with the following results:

--> Step 8 completed, Step 9 Results:

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.5)
SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SD-612 0.5
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2045824 sectors (3995 MBytes)
Total size: 4085936 sectors (7980 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_GOOD_SHEPHERD
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

and...

--> Step 3 completed, attempted to backup. Process freezes at 20%.

--> Step 4 results: LowerFilters, REG_MULTI_SZ, ElbyDelay AnyDVD Pfc PxHelp20 (no UpperFilters entry)

Padus ASPI Shell filter driver. Comes with Nero 6.x/7.x.x if you choose to install it, comes with WinDVD Creator, it comes with DiscJuggler and it comes with NVIDIA Purevideo decoder.

Part of Sonic Burning engine, it's made by prassi/veritas and licensed to Sonic. Comes with Winamp, 1click DivxToDVD and (older versoins of) Digion Audio.

I doubt these two filters are causing problems.

Back