• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD: Elbys pending BD Backup Product: FEATURE DISCUSSION Topic v1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank, any update on when that new build (beta?) will be shipped to translators to update the language files?

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Sorry, blank screen

Frank, any update on when that new build (beta?) will be shipped to translators to update the language files?

Sorry, I wish I had better news as to the availability of the present beta level for you. :(

i'd be content with an updated limited functionality version ;) lolz. Ah well, i'll see it at some point sooner or later to update the files :)

When does it come out

I am still waiting for this? Growing impatious! I have a lot of blurays that I would like to make a safe backup, is there a way to convert the bluray like cloneDvd mobile? I have the program and love it, convert to both Kindle Fire and Ipad 2! Works perfect and now I need to convert some movies to send to my wife in Afganistan. :=):rock::bowdown::agree:

Not yet ready

I have a lot of blurays that I would like to make a safe backup, is there a way to convert the bluray like cloneDvd mobile? I have the program and love it, convert to both Kindle Fire and Ipad 2! Works perfect and now I need to convert some movies to send to my wife in Afganistan. :=):rock::bowdown::agree:

Sorry, but we are just not ready. Slyce will do that BD >> device file conversion for you when it hits the street just like CloneDVD mobile does for DVDs. Really sorry for the delay and I wish I had better news.

I have read through most of this thread but no info if we need to use a third party software to convert to .ts to stream from a network media player? Currently I use Clownbd and anydvdhd.
Rgds

Thanks Frank, Thanks Slysoft
thanks for the illusion that you give us every day
We will have patience, you are the best.

S L Y C E will be great

:clap:

Is Slyce still on track for a first quarter release? The underlying tone seems to be more pessimistic then optimistic. Since there has been no confirmation of a new translation starting I think the pessimistic side is ahead on points.

Better to wait and have a finished product as much as I want to purchase it too. and Slysoft is not known for releasing a product that has any bugs in it they test their releases to make sure 99% Bugs are gone.
It takes more hours than I care to think of Internal beta testing then releasing it to a small group of trusted beta testers if it is not ready they will not release it until it is as perfect as it can get.

I can wait till then.:)

hy guys, i am also waiting for the new slyce - are there any actual information of release date?

Thanks / Regards, MeisterLampe

hy guys, i am also waiting for the new slyce - are there any actual information of release date?

Thanks / Regards, MeisterLampe

That info is already available in the mini FAQ in the first post.

I would totally pay right now to pre-order Slyce if it could handle Cinavia effectively. I would disagree with some of the (outdated) info in the first post saying it is not widespread enough to worry about implementing it on initial release. I would say at least half of the discs I attempt to play these days are protected by it. I would be fine if I knew before I started watching that it was Cinavia protected instead of waiting 20 minutes. I don't pirate discs so I always have the original to work with, but it is just more convenient to play from a rip off a hard drive. Especially when playing in another room without a Blu-ray player.

It doesn't matter if it's widespread enough or not. It's simply NOT going to be handled in the initial release. Right now we don't even have a firm date when Slyce itself is going to be released. Then it's another whole ballgame as to when it'd get updated with Cinavia support. It's NOT going to be soon. If I had to venture a guess, I doubt we'll see it this year.

Sorry if this has been asked. Will Slyce be able to merge the m2ts files of a seamless branch into one m2ts file (similar to what Clown_BD does, keep the original 1:1 copy and structure, just with a single m2ts file). This would eliminate many of the issues media players encounter with seamless branch

That would fall under "video editing" and is not the primary function of slyce. The build i have cannot do that, I'm waiting on the new build. However i do not expect that it ever will be able to do that. But that does not mean that it actually never will, functionality like that could perhaps be added at a later point. There are for the moment other options.

still in the 11th hour

Well we are in the last month of the 1st quarter and no announcement either way of Slyce. Strangely enough I am taking this silence as a good sign. If it was going to miss this quarter I think Frank would be hinting at it. Since he has not done anything to discourage the release time I think March is the month....hopefully.

We are indeed close and we expect March to be the intense testing month.
There are still some 11th hour "findings" to be ironed out but I tend to be a positive thinker and I'm leaning towards "very soon".

EDIT: 5 March - My realism / optimism combination is telling me two months plus. Sorry, I just don't have anything better on the time.

Last edited:
media Browser3

Sorry if this has been asked. Will Slyce be able to merge the m2ts files of a seamless branch into one m2ts file (similar to what Clown_BD does, keep the original 1:1 copy and structure, just with a single m2ts file). This would eliminate many of the issues media players encounter with seamless branch

This looks like a very promising product! Has there been any price talk? I guess that media Browser3 MIGHT be out before Slyce? :p

Cinavia is secondary

Based on the track record of ever extended release dates for the product called Slyce it appears there may be a greater chance of a 3rd party releasing its Cinavia "module" first..lol.

First, cinvavia is a low-level priority at the moment. We are working on ways to attack it but it will NOT be part of the initial Slyce release. We've said that often enough! 8)

If you mean the 3rd party "module" being ballyhooed on the 3rd party Forum it has not been determined if their "demo" is the truth or not.

Not the main mission

There is a track record of release dates? I didn't even come across a single release date of Slyce addressing the Cinavia issue.

We never said the initial release of Slyce will handle Cinavia!!!
And you will NOT see a release date for that here. We are working on it now but it is low on the list compared to getting Slyce rolled out.
We NEVER stated anything other than "eventually" in connection with Cinavia.

Indeed frank. And that info is even present in the mini FAQ on the first post. Sole people just don't read and jump in on a topic from where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back