• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

JRiver MC18

Hi Samuri

Will pre Enforcement TMT5 version still be OK in the future.
Or have Arcsoft been evil.

up until 5.3.1.146 TMT 5 is cinavia free. If they want to make that build into carrying cinavia they could do that with their internal installers but not with the one you've got installed (unless you update it to 5.3.1.176 or higher) or come by your house and physically replace your backed up installer of a pre-cinavia version with one that does have it.

I seriously doubt they'll pay you a visit to replace that installer.

Right. And when I say I have it backed up...I mean literally installed and zipped. That way I can simply restore it and I'm done.

PDVD is more of a pita than TMT5. What I do with TMT5 is install the non-cinavia version, zip it up, install the latest version, zip that up, and then I had a batch file that I need to rewrite to switch between them. PDVD has running services and all kinds of other crap that makes it more cumbersome and annoying. Not impossible, mind you, just more annoying.

sounds complicated. I'll stick with my TMT 5.3.1.146 and PDVD11. I kinda like PDVD 11 since it's got a nice android remote control. The TMT5 one (that's no longer in the android market took me ages to find and won't even let you navigate). wish i knew how to disable that "60% off on upgrade to PDVD12" message. Annoys me like hell

3d

up until 5.3.1.146 TMT 5 is cinavia free. If they want to make that build into carrying cinavia they could do that with their internal installers but not with the one you've got installed (unless you update it to 5.3.1.176 or higher) or come by your house and physically replace your backed up installer of a pre-cinavia version with one that does have it.

I seriously doubt they'll pay you a visit to replace that installer.

I have 5.2.1.120

What version(s) will render 3D.

Thanks

They all should. I know for a fact that 5.3.1.146 does. But you need as always a 3D capable screen and GFX card (& cable), or use the "simulate 3D screen option" from anydvd to enable 2D playback of 3D only content

They all should. I know for a fact that 5.3.1.146 does. But you need as always a 3D capable screen and GFX card (& cable), or use the "simulate 3D screen option" from anydvd to enable 2D playback of 3D only content

Yes I do realise you need 3D screen and HDMI 1.4 o/p.

I just wanted to know if the version I have is capable of 3D render for o/p.

Is there a menu option that would be the give away to telling if it is.

AFAIK all TMT5 versions have been capable of 3D. Some are better than others at doing it, but, all are capable.

Should be. I've got a backup of it just in case.

Hi Samuri
I have purchased TMT5 this year. It is not the last version before Cinavia implimentation though.
Is there anywhere that I can download the last version before Cinavia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I purchased my Panasonic 65" VT50 today. I won't get to pick it up until the 18th so I have a couple weeks before I actually get it. But I got it on sale for a very good price. With CES next week I think they're trying to move all of last year's models. Good for me! :D

nice, that is one sick 3D tv :p shame it still uses glasses. I'm holding of on getting a 3D display & player till the glassesfree tech is up to par

I'll get some glasses for it eventually. For now I'm going to pick it up on the 18th, bring it home, break it in properly over 100 hours, and then have it ISF calibrated. I'm SO psyched. I can't wait.

I'll get some glasses for it eventually. For now I'm going to pick it up on the 18th, bring it home, break it in properly over 100 hours, and then have it ISF calibrated. I'm SO psyched. I can't wait.

Congrats SamuriHL, thats an awesome TV :rock:
I bet you're counting down the sleeps until you pick it up ;)

You ain't kidding. And getting for 800 bucks off didn't hurt. Lol. I could technically get it on the 10th but my wife won't have her room done by then and I need to put the sxrd in there. Ah well. I've waited this long...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I haven't used the speedmenu function in anydvd before, can this be used with MC18? Would you recommend to back up to hdd a full copy protected image first and then enable speedmenu for playback? How would this affect MC18 given that it only plays the main movie (or at least what it thinks is the main movie).

Thanks

Back