• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1901 RELEASE

Frank

SlySoft Support Team
RELEASE Version 1.9.0.1: 2012 09 25

This is an official release now of all accumulated solutions since the last full release 1800. There were several minor incremental updates up to 1806 as we migrate the engine behavior in the product. We also introduced a logging function allowing the user to immediately transmit an exception to SlySoft development. This has helped us address some global authoring issues.

This release of 1901 stages the product with all fixes as of this date.

Change summary:

- help files reworked
- CloneDVD mobile now correctly prevents energy saving while trans-coding
- omproved trans-coding engine fixes problems with a many discs that were not handled correctly in previous versions above 1800.
- fixed some DVDs with a "new structured" PGC which lead to black subtitles
- fixed the following video processor messages
ParseVideo, #748 : Slice #1 expected, but 00 00 01 7B5 found.
ParseVideo, #748 : Slice #<N> expected, but 00 00 01 <N-1> found.
ParseVideo, #748 : Slice #1 expected, but 00 00 01 B2 found.
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

The release update is free for all registered customers, of course providing the license is not expired. Renew your license as needed.
Do not remove the previous version to avoid losing your registration.
Simply download and install the new version on top of your current version by running the setup.

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVDmobile.exe

Last edited:
HTML5 video

I assume Fernando has been busy enough with the core functions of this CloneDVD mobile release, so the HTML5 video output isn't included yet. Will we have HTML5 video somewhere in the near future?

Error Occuring

Ever since I upgraded to 1.9.01 I'm getting the following error

This is Chameleon transcoder engine [2.0.0.4] (09/07/2012)
LOG: [NEW SEGMENT] VOB:1 CELL:1
FFmpeg version from svn, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.

NOTICE: This app contains changes made by SlySoft Inc. in compliance with GPL.
All changes are available as patches from http://oss.slysoft.com

This file was digitally signed by SlySoft Inc.

FFmpeg maintainers receive SlySoft products free of charge. If you're
interested then please contact us at support@slysoft.com

Input #0, cham, from 'pipe:':
Duration: N/A, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 10248 kb/s
Stream #0.0: Video: mpeg2video, yuv420p, 720x480 [PAR 32:27 DAR 16:9], 9800 kb/s, 59.94 tbr, 90k tbn, 59.94 tbc
Stream #0.1: Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, s16, 448 kb/s
[NULL @ 00ca8050]Unknown option 'vb'
[swscaler @ 00e47e00]Unknown option 'vb'
Could not open '\DISKSTATION\video\DVDs\BATTLESHIP.m4v'
LOG: SendPacket:#192 // V:60, A:29, S:0 // __ensure( WriteFile(PipeWrite, Header, sizeof Header, &Have, NULL) && Have == sizeof Header )

Help!

There's been a couple incidents like that now and they think they have a regression issue on their hands. http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=54456 Read that and see if one of the previous beta's can't fix that. if it does they'd very much appreciate a complete logfile for both 1901 and the beta that works.

Thanks. I changed the location to a folder on the C: drive and it worked.

I'll keep doing this until the fix comes.

All,

I just verified that v1.9.0.1 of CloneDVDMobile is the culprit when trying to stream DivX.avi files to the Sony PS3...

I uninstalled this version, searched the CloneDVDMobile forum for the prior official release v1.8.0.0, but could not find it; the only available version after this official release was v1.8.0.1 beta -the link was still active. So, post installing v1.8.0.1 beta, selecting the preset: "*Generic (DivX)” and selecting the resolution: "720x480 (NTSC TV)", the transcoded/generated DivX.avi file now streams and plays properly on the PS3, without displaying the dreaded "Unsupported data..." error message. I hope SlySoft decides to fix this.

Back