• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to copy Sony DVD's again

csa27

I am trying to burn the sony dvd's again now that anydvd works with it. When I put disk in and hit open disk to analyze on dvd shrink it pulls up the the last dvd analysis and won't let me burn the dvd. I don't have any problem burning new sony dvds that I haven't tried burning before. Any ideas?

I am trying to burn the sony dvd's again now that anydvd works with it. When I put disk in and hit open disk to analyze on dvd shrink it pulls up the the last dvd analysis and won't let me burn the dvd. I don't have any problem burning new sony dvds that I haven't tried burning before. Any ideas?

Delete the Shrink Analysis Logs, then you will be able to do it

Go to : Doc and Settings/ All Users/ Application Data/ DVDShrink

Last edited:
Thanks for the info., but I get to Doc and Settings/ All Users/ and then there is no Application Data/ DVDShrink. I can't find anywhere to delete the logs. Any ideas?

What OS are you using as Application Data should be there( It will be not as bold as the other folders)

What OS are you using as Application Data should be there( It will be not as bold as the other folders)

In other words, it's a hidden folder.

1. Double click on My Computer, on your desktop.
2. Select Tools from the top menu.
3. Select Folder Options.
4. Click on the View tab.
5. Scroll down until you see "Show Hidden Files and Folders". Select that option.
6. Click on Apply, and close the window.

Since this is a Shrink issue, I'll move this thread to the third party products forum.

Back