• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray and HDDVD support

ivanX

Translator (ru)
I am very glad to see the new version of CloneDVD being released, though I had no problems with the previous version so it would not affect me that much :p

I know that bits of support for Hi-Def discs have been discussed in pieces. From reading on this forum I formed an opinion that Slysoft have been working on decrypting of HDDVD (and Blu-Ray a little later) for almost 6 months, though feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

So I guess the question is: in all that time, was it impossible to develop to add support for those formats? After all, it is fairly predictable that such queries would have risen.

P.S. I am not asking that question for myself because I don't [yet] have software or hardware to playback either of Hi-Def formats, but I am sure those who do are rather curious, so I am wondering on their behalf :agree:

This question has been asked numerous times. No official word exists from Elaborate Bytes (the official developer of Clonedvd).

I will email them and will post their reply (when I get it :p )

Back