• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio, not movie audio on PSP?

anderdea

I tried "CloneDVD Mobile" last night to rip two DVD's to my PSP. One was perfect. The other I had a problem with. It was "Are We There Yet". I had previously ripped the entire movie to my HDD using "AnyDVD" and all was well and it played pertfectly. I had tried to rip the problem DVD in the past using other software. What happens is that the main movie which is 1'30" long gives good video but the audio ia a comentary by the director that follows the movie (can't hear associated movie dialog) for it's entire length, expalining how the movie was made. On set up I picked the movie VOB (longest length selection) and under settings the audio of 3/2, not 3/6. Any ideas?

Aslo the other DVD I put on the PSP was the Eagles Farewell Tour (2 discs). I wanted to make sure I got the highest audio bit rate possible. Is the a way in "CloneDVD Mobile" to set the audio bit rate. What bit rate does it normally audio default to? The interface is nice but I would like to be able to tweek it a bit more or have an idea of what the default setting are.

What happens is that the main movie which is 1'30" long gives good video but the audio ia a comentary by the director that follows the movie (can't hear associated movie dialog) for it's entire length, expalining how the movie was made. On set up I picked the movie VOB (longest length selection) and under settings the audio of 3/2, not 3/6. Any ideas?

In this case you should have used the Dolby AC-3/6 audio since that is the audio of the actual movie. The commentary audio is Dolby AC-3/2.

Thanks, I'll try it. I figured 3/6 would have made a bigger file size.

Bump:
Is there a way in "CloneDVD Mobile" to set the audio bit rate?
What bit rate does the audio default to?

The interface is nice but I would like to be able to tweek it a bit more or have an idea of what the default setting are.

Bump:
Is there a way in "CloneDVD Mobile" to set the audio bit rate?
What bit rate does the audio default to?

The interface is nice but I would like to be able to tweek it a bit more or have an idea of what the default setting are.

We are planning to add some more configuration options in the future.
Until then, you can edit the file devices.ini in the install directory.
Look for the section of the profile, you're using and change the values

ARate (the actual samplerate)
ABrate (the compressed datarate)

note the not all values are valid - illegal values will result in an abort.
Try typical ARate values of 48000, 24000, 22000, 44100
ABRate usually 64, 128 or 192

Thanks for the update, will be purshasing "Clone DVD Mobile" Today.

Back