• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

failed to read disc in drive d

mrbiggs

when i try to open a disc in dvd shrink after anydvd has run i get a message that says failed to read disc in drive d (mainly happens on dvd's from sony pictures). is there any good and easy way to fix the problem or would buying clonedvd fix this problem or does the same thing happen on clonedvd. please help. i am not super smart when it comes to computers so give me the simplest solution possible

Many people have run into this problem. Until something changes with anydvd, the combination of anydvd/dvdshrink will not work for sony movies. You can always try clondvd2, or there are several good free alternatives as well.

when i try to open a disc in dvd shrink after anydvd has run i get a message that says failed to read disc in drive d (mainly happens on dvd's from sony pictures). is there any good and easy way to fix the problem or would buying clonedvd fix this problem or does the same thing happen on clonedvd. please help. i am not super smart when it comes to computers so give me the simplest solution possible

read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885 fully

Back