• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvD Install Problem

FreddyE42

About a month ago, after installing an update of AnyDvD, I was unable to boot to Windows. Had to do a reinstall. This never happened before in over two years of updates. I was running Norton Internet Security Suite 2007 and Spyware Sweeper as well as Roxio though packet writing part not in startup. I have since uninstalled Spyware Sweeper and have a stable version of Clone DvD 2 and AnyDvD. My question is, can I stick with my current stable version without updating, or update just occassionally? I hav e seen a previous post which gives good advice on updating, but I am still hesitent. Thanks. Fred

About a month ago, after installing an update of AnyDvD, I was unable to boot to Windows. Had to do a reinstall. This never happened before in over two years of updates. I was running Norton Internet Security Suite 2007 and Spyware Sweeper as well as Roxio though packet writing part not in startup. I have since uninstalled Spyware Sweeper and have a stable version of Clone DvD 2 and AnyDvD. My question is, can I stick with my current stable version without updating, or update just occassionally? I hav e seen a previous post which gives good advice on updating, but I am still hesitent. Thanks. Fred

If you want to keep up with the latest copy protections, you must update.

Install Problems

Then if latest protections are not an issue there would be no problem in updating every so often? Thanks for your help.

Then if latest protections are not an issue there would be no problem in updating every so often?

I suppose not. But if you can tell from an Anydvd history log that Anydvd has been specifically updated to address a protection issue, then it would be wise to update.

Back