• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can newer DivX (v5-v6) be used for encoding?

einy

Hello!

Can I use newer versions of DivX (v5 or v6) instead of built-in "v4-like", assuming that one of these newer versions is already installed at my PC?

(and are they better in terms of quality than v4?)

Thank you for the answer.

Divx encoder is not a freeware, and cloneDVD mobile use only free encoder : memncoder (licensed under gpl)...

Divx encoder is not a freeware, and cloneDVD mobile use only free encoder : memncoder (licensed under gpl)...

If i have bought DIVX then it was not free either .. but clone should be smart enough to know that it exists and use the real better encoder!

Maybe newer version of CloneDVD mobile will use encoder we have paid, but i on't know...

It can be a very useful feature !

Would be nice if we could just path to our own encoders. That being said if you are encoding to the Device and you are using 320x240, I doubt you would notice much of a difference, higher resolutions probably more so.

Back