• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.4.1]Unable to install AnyDVD HD on Windows 7 Evaluation Build 7077

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahbay

I have read all the stickies and searched the forum to no avail, and would welcome your help.

I have downloaded the 6.5.4.0 update. The previous version worked without a hitch. The new update starts to instal and I get the message "an internal exception occured (address 0x0). Please, contact support[at]oreans.com". (I have adjusted the @ in this post.) I click this away and the instal finishes and then the same message pops up.

I am running Comodo internet security and have set AnyDVD as a safe program and have even reinstalled it with Comodo completely turned off.

There is no AnyDVD tray icon, I can't turn it on with customize notification icons and AnyDVD does not run when a disk is placed in the tray (immediately after install or after reboot).

I have no entry in my registry for oreans and have no idea what it's about. Can't find anything useful on Google related to it and AnyDVD.

I have recently upgraded Windows 7 build 7068 to build 7077.

I'd suggest downloading again from the Slysoft server and trying again.

I'd suggest downloading again from the Slysoft server and trying again.

Didn't help, unfortunately

I think this a build 7077 error as it happens with other tools as well, which all use the Oreans protection system..

You may be on to something here.

However, I reinstalled an earlier drive image of Window 7077 and all was fine until I tried, again, to install AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 and it started all over again.

Short-term, I'll go back to the clean image and not attempt an update for AnyDVD until the next build available of W7.

Sorry, false alarm (again)

This is a false positive and your Anti-Virus provider needs to update and/or correct the virus defintiions.

This happens from time to time. We do not have any viruses in our products.

Upload and check anydvdtray.exe at virustotal.com

Not a virus false-positive; Fault in Oreans

This is definitely a problem with version 6.5.4.0 on Windows 7 build 7077. The prior release of AnyDVD HD (6.5.3.1) installs and runs fine on build 7077.

It is not possible to install 6.5.4.0 either as a clean install or as an upgrade. I have also tried redownloading the software.

It is apparent there was a recent change in the Oreans code that somehow impacts Windows 7 build 7077.

6.5.4.0 on Windows 7 build 7077

Correct these 2 versions don't play well together...previous version work oK

This is definitely a problem with version 6.5.4.0 on Windows 7 build 7077. The prior release of AnyDVD HD (6.5.3.1) installs and runs fine on build 7077.

It is not possible to install 6.5.4.0 either as a clean install or as an upgrade. I have also tried redownloading the software.

It is apparent there was a recent change in the Oreans code that somehow impacts Windows 7 build 7077.

Sorry Frank, but this isn't a virus issue, it has to do with the crack-protection that AnyDVD is using.

@MikeK61:
Well, Microsoft is not going to fix that because it's not an Win7 issue.

Blame Oreans for that,
BurnerHEAD

Unable to install AnyDVD HD on Windows 7 Evaluation Build 7077

Says

An internal exception occured (Address: 0x0) Please, contact support@oreans.com. Thank You !

Please advice on how to go about it

Thanks

same problem cant install 6540 on win 7 build 7077 (x86), 6531 works fine though and i dont buy bd+ movies so not a big deal yet but whoever is responsible needs to fix this s***

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone provide with an older version on where to download? like 6531 seems to be working for fellow member

same problem cant install 6540 on win 7 build 7077 (x86), 6531 works fine though and i dont buy bd+ movies so not a big deal yet but whoever is responsible needs to fix this s***

Do not swear on these forums. :policeman:

Your problem lies in the Oreans software unintall it and try AVG Free to test please. I am running build 7077 X64 and I am not getting any errors nor issues with AnyDVD or CloneDVD2 or CloneCD. I have yet to try VCD & GJ yet but believe there will be no issues either. Being on X64 rather than x86 would cause the same issue if not worse being a 64 bit platform so rules out the whole OS ordeal. There also may be a virus in the ISO you got as there is no official release to the public without being a MSDN subscriber that costs you around 500 to 2000 dollars a year to access these builds that are not for the public.

Hi Charlie,

x86 systems are only affected by this problem. definitly. ;) and NO other software like av scanner etc are the problem.
i have a clean 7077 x86 installation of win7 and i never use antivirus software on my systems.

hope, slysoft can fix this problem asap :)

best regards

PS: only anydvd have that problem. clonecd etc works fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back