• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pretty neat Alpha Protocol promo stuff and new "Weapon of choice" trailer

The graphics are going to be a bit dated when it's released but man that looks like it's going to be a good game.

The graphics are going to be a bit dated when it's released but man that looks like it's going to be a good game.

Yeah, Obsidian Entertainment games are not known for their graphics, but I like the promo/press kit stuff that they're sending to review sites (from the first video).

I don't care that much about graphics in single player RPGs as long as the storytelling is engrossing and as long as the choices I want to make are available. A good story for me can overcome practically anything.

Last edited:
Back