• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

EA Games De-authorization Tools

Very nice feature. For people like me who reinstall quite frequently.

Very nice feature. For people like me who reinstall quite frequently.

This is also useful for people who constantly upgrade an existing system and EA will not give out much detail on how much of a change will cause a second activation to be tripped when reinstalling a game on the same system.

While I am not at all happy with the direction that DRMs are headed, when the industry gives us back some control then I am a bit happier. Saying I have 5 activations yet not allowing me to de-activate an activation to switch a game over to another system or some such is crazy. I also believe they did this because the system is now completely automated. Before you had to call a phone number and deal with a person. They reviewed whether or not they would hand out new activations on a case by case basis. Now we can just de-activate and activation and reset things. This will make life easier for EA and give the consumers back some control over what we bought.

It's few and far between that I compliment the industry because I think they are a bunch of blood sucking, nefarious, draconian idiots but in this case they do deserves kudos even if this should have existed from the very beginning.

Back