• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will I be able to HD/BlueRay backup with this hardware

chris12923

Can I backup or even play HD/BlueRay with these specs? I'm looking to purchase this if I can. If not can someone recommend something please? Of course I understand that I will need a Player/burner as well.

ASUS m2 Crosshair
AMD 64 x2 5200
2 Gig DDR 800
Nvidia 7900 GTX

Thanks,

Chris

Can I backup or even play HD/BlueRay with these specs? I'm looking to purchase this if I can. If not can someone recommend something please? Of course I understand that I will need a Player/burner as well.

ASUS m2 Crosshair
AMD 64 x2 5200
2 Gig DDR 800
Nvidia 7900 GTX

Thanks,

Chris
I would think so, yes.

ASUS m2 Crosshair
AMD 64 x2 5200
2 Gig DDR 800
Nvidia 7900 GTX

Thanks,

Chris

Your setup is looking good. You should be able to play HD DVD using PowerDVD Ultra.
But, you should run PowerDVD's Advisor just to make sure.

If you haven’t already bought this system or parts it would be advisable IMO to take some pains to be sure that the video card has HDCP support. Most if not all 7900GTX cards will likely have HDCP support but if you’re buying a new card with HD DVD and BD in mind it is advisable to be sure even with the noteworthy prowess of AnyDVD_HD.

Back