• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CLI for AnyDVD?

julliane

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if AnyDVD has a CLI interface?

Thank you,

Julliane.

No it does not julliane. What do you need a CLI for?

@ julliane,

Welcome to the Forum.

Why would you need a CLI (Command Line Interface) for the AnyDVD software program?

Perhaps it would be helpful if you explained what you are attempting to do with the AnyDVD software program.

Regards,
Coaster

hi all,

Thank you for the replies.

I am trying to upload media onto a server, for students to access as a course.

So for uploading i need to do some tasks on the media like, rip it, hint it, convert it to a special format (mov/mp3 etc). So I want all these tasks to be sceduled to be done for later, so when i am trying to schedule, i want the dvd contents to be copied on to the hard disk, so that even if I forget to put the dvd in the drive, the scheduling should continue, and for that i need the dvd data on the hard disk, and as far as I saw AnyDVD Ripper takes around 15 mins to copy, so if it has a cli, i can call the anyDVD thru my java programs.

Thank you,

Julliane.

hi all,

Thank you for the replies.

I am trying to upload media onto a server, for students to access as a course.

So for uploading i need to do some tasks on the media like, rip it, hint it, convert it to a special format (mov/mp3 etc). So I want all these tasks to be sceduled to be done for later, so when i am trying to schedule, i want the dvd contents to be copied on to the hard disk, so that even iforget to put the dvd in the drive, the scheduling should continue, and for that i need the dvd data, and as far as I saw AnyDVD takes around 15 mins to copy, so if I has a cli, i can call the anyDVD thru my java programs.

Thank you,

Julliane.
A little .cmd script can do this. Just let AnyDVD enabled (as it always ahould be) and do the copy & co. from a batch file.

You can use DVD Decrypter as it has a pretty powerful CLI. Just make sure you untick all the remove protection features and let AnyDVD do that work. DVD Decrypter will also copy it fast than a simple copy/paste.

But are you sure that a simple copy or ripping through DVD Decrypter will perform the deep copy necessary to remove the protections?

But are you sure that a simple copy or ripping through DVD Decrypter will perform the deep copy necessary to remove the protections?

No. It won't with newer dvds containing structural protection.

Back