• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Outlook issues with anydvd

ronwbrown

This issue starts when I open outlook 2000 while AnyDVD is still running in the background..idle.

AnyDVD goes to 100% CPU usage, and outlook freezes until I "End Task" my AnyDVD.

I run AnyDVD ver. 6125 (but issue started with ver. 6092) and windows 2000 pro.

Sincerely,

RB

I can't see a dvd driver doing this I imagine that your ISP is having connectivity problem most likely.

As I understand the post, the problem ceases and Outlook runs normally when AnyDVD is shut down?

Correct-o-moon-doe!

As I understand the post, the problem ceases and Outlook runs normally when AnyDVD is shut down?

Exactly.

(this is extra text because message is too short to post)

Was computer online before Outlook was launched? Perhaps AnyDVD was itching to phone home to check for updates etc.... only the machine was off line.

-W

Back