• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

System Tray

oldasshippie

I installed Anydvd update rebooted..no i don't have the little fox in my system tray.anyone else have the same problem and or a resolution.any help here i searched the threads and found nothing on this

I installed Anydvd update rebooted..no i don't have the little fox in my system tray.anyone else have the same problem and or a resolution.any help here i searched the threads and found nothing on this

If you open Task Manager in Windows do you see AnyDVDtray.exe as a running process?

If yes then click on a shortcut for AnyDVD and the settings window should open. Under Program Settings make sure that the Autostart box is checked and that the Hide Icon box is unchecked.

thanks

DrinkLyeAndDie awesome thank you,that is weird it's never done that anytime I've updated it.but the sly fox is back thanks

Back