• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WARNING: The Girl Next Door

Clams

That released today is positively the most disturbing film I've yet seen. I had to skip over a part of it. And that's saying a lot. Steven King even called this film disturbing.
Bear in mind that this reviewer:
A: Has seen real "live" human splatter-gore twice in my life - and shook it off.
B: This movie does not use splatter-gore to disturb you. It's even worse.

-W

geez your just not seeing this movie? family video has pulled this movie because of what it shows. i mean it has a R rating has says what it shows in the movie i dunno why they pulled it but they said they had alot of complaints about it. it did mess with me for about a month after watching it. still good flick tho

i gotta say this is about the only film i've ever seen that i've been really disturbed by and wished i hadn't watched.

This was a very hard movie watch due to what took place.

I don't think this movie will disturb me, then again, I don't have the power of hindsight. So I will check it out and see for myself.

If it does not disturb you, you're missing something that you need.
I think the fact that it's based on a true story doesn't help matters.

-W

geez your just now seeing this movie?

No, you're just now seeing this thread - check the date of my 1st post.

-W

PS: My intent with this thread is NOT to create a morbid curiosity and cause people to rent this title !!
Quite the opposite. Save yourself the pain and leave this one alone.

Last edited:
Back