• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony MDR-IF8000 Wireless IR Headphones.

Whisperer

The Sony MDR-IF8000 Wireless IR Surroundsound Headphones are meant to operate with the MDR-DS8000 Headphone System.

Mine broke and after an exhaustive search of the web, I can't find any new or used replacements for sale.

So has anyone got the just the headphones or the whole rig that they want to sell me? ...or know of a source.

Thankyou
Whisperer

Still looking?

I have 4 of these head sets and the system. I'm not sure about what to do with the headphone jack on the unit though.

The Sony MDR-IF8000 Wireless IR Surroundsound Headphones are meant to operate with the MDR-DS8000 Headphone System.

Mine broke and after an exhaustive search of the web, I can't find any new or used replacements for sale.

So has anyone got the just the headphones or the whole rig that they want to sell me? ...or know of a source.

Thankyou
Whisperer

Where did you buy the headphone? Try to contact the seller, maybe he/she can help you in your dilemma.

Just saw your message.
Are you still looking for a pair of Sony MDR-IF8000 Wireless IR Headphones?
A family member with a shop in Amsterdam (not active on Internet, yes they exist) has a new one to sell. I'm planning to put it on eBay on his behalf.
If you would consider buying it, please respond.

Best regards,

Martijn

Back