• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nokia 6233 settings, please.

VBurner

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate the correct settings for encoding DVDs to be viewed on my Nokia 6233 phone. Quality is prioritised, I have plenty of space on my card.

If anyone has come up with a working configuration for the Nokia 6233, please let me know. Searching this forum didn't come up with anything, none of the existing profiles worked either (laggy video, skippy sound).

Thanks!
VBurner

Has nobody successfully converted a movie for this device? I can't figure out the correct settings.. Yet material filmed with the phone itself is playing fine.

Still nothing? Where's tech support when paying customers are in need?

Still nothing? Where's tech support when paying customers are in need?
Integrated video player for download and playback or for streaming: 3GPP, H.263 video, MPEG-4, and AMR
Nokia Video Manager
http://europe.nokia.com/videos
Which profiles have you tried? At the very least you should be able to use the generic divx profile and then "sync" the file using WMP (10 or 11) or the Nokia Video Manager.

Back