• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

errors with samsung 202n drive

bazer

hi using lasted version of anydvd when i use nero recode with anydvd to copy my purchased dvd eg bruce springsteen live in barcelona anydvd scans fine but when i go to save eg main move with nero recode get error ifo part2 etc missing or cant read etc i can rip the same dvd to hd but if i use my old nec 4750 drive in the same pc there is no problem with nero recode just wonded if anyone else has had this problem i know samsungs drives are riplocked but thst should only effec speed bazer

Last edited:
Fault was not Samsung drive it was the buggy Nevada 2 ide drivers for motherboard , rolled back to previous version and tried msoft ide drivers all ok so the saying is try all possibilities

Fault was not Samsung drive it was the buggy Nevada 2 ide drivers for motherboard , rolled back to previous version and tried msoft ide drivers all ok so the saying is try all possibilities

Had you provided the requested information, we would have probably noticed that in the Anydvd_info.zip file. Then I would have directed you to do step 3 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559

The matter would have been resolved within minutes. In the future when posting provide the information that's requested please. Doing so will allow us to help you faster. Thank you

Last edited:
ok point taken many thanks for your feedback and help

Back