• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How long is the bitcoin address good for?

JJBillings

Hi.

I am really trying to get a purchase completed, but my experience with bitcoin is extremely limited. I had purchased bitcoin in PayPal, but once I got it in there I couldn't get it out. It did allow me to sell it back, so withdrew the cash and went to another bitcoin wallet and bought some more.

I have received the email from RedFox, but I don't know how long the crypto address is good for.

Can someone help me out? I may not be able to move my bitcoin until the 25th. Got the email on the 14th.

Thanks in advance for any info regarding this issue

John

Hi.

I am really trying to get a purchase completed, but my experience with bitcoin is extremely limited. I had purchased bitcoin in PayPal, but once I got it in there I couldn't get it out. It did allow me to sell it back, so withdrew the cash and went to another bitcoin wallet and bought some more.

I have received the email from RedFox, but I don't know how long the crypto address is good for.

Can someone help me out? I may not be able to move my bitcoin until the 25th. Got the email on the 14th.

Thanks in advance for any info regarding this issue

John
Dont worry send it to the address we gave you. Thanks for your patience.

I moved your thread to the Purchase and License sub-forum so I can keep track of it, thanks again.

I moved your thread to the Purchase and License sub-forum so I can keep track of it, thanks again.
BTW, at the volatility of these damn things, will the bitcoin amount at that address still be good to go?

Thanks...

The crypto address has no timeout, so it's good for good.

BTW, at the volatility of these damn things, will the bitcoin amount at that address still be good to go?
Yes, the order is active for 5 days. If you pay after the timeout, our shop does not monitor the blockchain anymore.
The system admin (me) is getting an email when a transaction arrives after the timeout, or if it's underpaid.
I check these emails several times a day, will revive the order and you get the email with your license(s)

It might not hurt to contact our customer support, they will forward your request to me.

The crypto address has no timeout, so it's good for good.

Yes, the order is active for 5 days. If you pay after the timeout, our shop does not monitor the blockchain anymore.
The system admin (me) is getting an email when a transaction arrives after the timeout, or if it's underpaid.
I check these emails several times a day, will revive the order and you get the email with your license(s)

It might not hurt to contact our customer support, they will forward your request to me.
Thank you Ivan, very much. My BC "should" be available for transfer on the 25th. I can guarantee that when the 25th arrives, I will attempt to make the transfer. Providing I don't have issues like PayPal, you'll have my BC transfer.

Have a great weekend!

BTW, what would cause an underpayment? My email says how much BC to transfer. Is there something I need to know? Transfer fees taken out of the amount I send that I am not aware of?

John
Billings, MT

Back