• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

タスクバーにインジケーターが表示されない

I tested 8.3.9.4 bata.
It ripped completely.
However, "VTS_01.vob" was divided into multiple files regardless of chapter positions.
It seems to be splitted by 1GB.

Attachments

• complete.png
    complete.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 10
  • splited_vts_01_vob.png
    splited_vts_01_vob.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 10
Perfectly normal behavior. DVD files have a max file size of 0.99GB. File size is independent fool chapter information. That info is stored in the file structure itself. I'd it wasn't your dvd would only have 6 chapters.

I'd you'd look at the file structure of the original disc, you'll find the same structure.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

報告済みのタイトルだからでしょうけれど、問題なく動いている気がします。
いったんドライブが消えるのは仕様?

I tested 8.3.9.4 bata.
It ripped completely.
However, "VTS_01.vob" was divided into multiple files regardless of chapter positions.
It seems to be splitted by 1GB.
This is expected and the DVD standard demands it. If you want a single file, please use CloneDVD mobile. You may need to rip to harddisk first with AnyDVD ripper for this heavily protected discs.

This is expected and the DVD standard demands it. If you want a single file, please use CloneDVD mobile. You may need to rip to harddisk first with AnyDVD ripper for this heavily protected discs.
Thank you for reply, James.
I will try again by using CloneDVD.
That said, I am very happy that the AnyDVD's crash problem has been solved.

上記βバージョンで検証しました。
ISOの変換でファイルを作成できたため成功かと思われましたが、再生できず。
いろいろと試した結果を記します。

「Video-DVDをハードディスクに抽出」はハングし機能しません。
ISOには変換できますが再生できません。
ISOの中を見てみると、メインムービーのVOVファイルが2つ(タイトルムービー53.3mb メイン 3.61G)だけでした。

さらに
「作成したISO」ファイルをマウントし再度「Video-DVDをハードディスクに抽出」を試みると成功しました。

作成されたフォルダの中には5つのVOV (タイトル53.3M メイン0.99Gx3 メイン633Mx1)
ファルだ変換後の再生は可能です。

とりあえず再生まで2ステップで可能にはなりましたが、ISOファイルに残すためには後1ステップが必要です。
できればストレートにISO化できればありがたいです。

Sakura様 いろいろとお手数をおかけいたしますが、よろしくお願いをいたします。

penguinpapa様、

確認致しますのでお待ちくださいませ。
ご報告ありがとうございます。

penguinpapa様、
お手数ですが、先日ご質問頂きました問題のディスクログファイルを弊社サポートまでお送りいただくことは可能でしょうか。
support@redfox.bzまで、宜しくお願い致します。

バージョンアップで、ハングアップする事は少なくなりましたが、
リッピングしたISOファイルが、正常にマウントできず、再生も不可能です。

今回問題になったDVDは、PCでの再生(VLCプレイヤー使用の場合)がオリジナルディスクでもできなかったりするのですが、テレビに接続するDVDレコーダーなどで試しましたか?

Back