• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Zohan, U.S. (unrated, single disc) looping problem

I know Webbie and I appreciate the help. I'm just frustrated is all and I always have the Booktype setting to DVD-Rom as my Lite-On has that option to always enable DVD-Rom.Lite-on drive is fairly new as well so I don't know.

Yeah, I'm not sure. You say the ripped files play fine. Drinklyeanddie just produced a Shrink backup that plays fine.

The problem has to be somewhere between your burner, the burning program (settings, maybe), your burned media, and the standalone dvd player. That's the only logical conclusion.

Sorry, I can't be of more help.

Yeah, I'm not sure. You say the ripped files play fine. Drinklyeanddie just produced a Shrink backup that plays fine.

The problem has to be somewhere between your burner, the burning program (settings, maybe), your burned media, and the standalone dvd player. That's the only logical conclusion.

Sorry, I can't be of more help.

It's ok you guys have helped enough already and I really appreciate it.Thank you guys for taking the time to deal with my issues. I'm stubborn so I really won't give up on this movie just yet. :)

Yeah, then it's some weird issue on poolshark2014's end. Maybe bad burns or slowly dying burner

Maybe booktype needs to be set to "dvd-rom" before burning. I dunno

Thanks for testing, Drink

It's ok you guys have helped enough already and I really appreciate it.Thank you guys for taking the time to deal with my issues. I'm stubborn so I really won't give up on this movie just yet. :)

De nada. I have no idea what's going on with poolshark2014's backup but I give up. I hope to never deal with the movie again. I'm going to have nightmares.

On the positive note, I laugh every time I hear Anna Farris say, "Ooh la la! That's French, isn't it?" in the The House Bunny trailer that I've seen so many times that I cannot count from messing around with this disc. Can't wait to see it when it comes out on DVD.

pssst . . . poolshark2014, make Drinklyeanddie test this dvd again. I hear he loves testing it, over and over again. :D

he he he

Ah, poor Drink :bowdown:

pssst . . . poolshark2014, make Drinklyeanddie test this dvd again. I hear he loves testing it, over and over again. :D

he he he

Ah, poor Drink :bowdown:

LOL Webbie. I think he's suffered enough hehehe.Maybe next time lol

Proud to say movie is now defeated. WOOOO HOOOOO

Got a perfect backup with some special features I didn't want and guess what NO LOOPING.

How I did movie.

1.used ripped files from Clonedvd.
2.ran them through Vobblanker skipping main movie in Vobblanker and deleted unwanted material.
3.after Vobblanker finished up I went back into Clonedvd files and copied main movie files into Vobblankers resulting files.
4.ran Vobblankers files through Shrink and made ISo image.
5.Burned with IMGBURN and it plays great in both Windows Media Player and my Standalone DVD player.

Proud to say movie is now defeated. WOOOO HOOOOO

Got a perfect backup with some special features I didn't want and guess what NO LOOPING.

How I did movie.

1.used ripped files from Clonedvd.
2.ran them through Vobblanker skipping main movie in Vobblanker and deleted unwanted material.
3.after Vobblanker finished up I went back into Clonedvd files and copied main movie files into Vobblankers resulting files.
4.ran Vobblankers files through Shrink and made ISo image.
5.Burned with IMGBURN and it plays great in both Windows Media Player and my Standalone DVD player.

Isn't that what I suggested to you .... quite a while back ? :confused:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=136544&postcount=45

VobBlanker sees the movie as having angles ( which is False )
- and tries to correct the timetables/ pointers
..... Which produces the 'looping' effect

I didn't understand that you were still running through VobBlanker
- in whole
- or I would have pointed out the solution ... again

.... but I'm glad you finally figured it out

..... and thanks for Re - Re- verifing the "Leap Frog" Workaround ;)

:)

Last edited:
I didn't understand that you were still running through VobBlanker

Why would any sane person have?

Who's on first?
What's on second . . .

:bang:

No but I didn't use Vobblanker I just used Clonedvd(latest beta) with the files from CLonedvd I ran them through Shrink and made the iso that way then burned image with IMGBURN then played on Sony Standalone dvd player and looping at beginning

So were you using .vobblanker, and your use of it was the source of the problem again?
Because shannon90210's explanation makes the most sense to me

If so, it's not very nice to mislead Drinklyeanddie, who was trying to help you.

Last edited:
Why would any sane person have?

Who's on first?
What's on second . . .

:bang:

.... So it wasn't just me :D

I had really thought I had missed something ....
I had re read this thread several times looking for VobBlanker being used
I just never put it together
I even almost jumped in to suggest ..... but then I dismissed it

The 'looping' effect was what I originally found using VobBlanker
.... which prompted me to the 'Workaround' solution

;)

In the case of this movie you could use VobBlanker or CloneDVD for removing content but there is no real need to use both for content removal. CloneDVD didn't leave anything that would require VobBlanker to dig it out. The output from either method works. Secondly, the overall quality difference from removing one of the angles was like 5%. IMHO it's hardly worth it.

In the case of this movie you could use VobBlanker or CloneDVD for removing content but there is no real need to use both for content removal. CloneDVD didn't leave anything that would require VobBlanker to dig it out. The output from either method works. Secondly, the overall quality difference from removing one of the angles was like 5%. IMHO it's hardly worth it.

You can't 'Blank' out the Warnings/Ratings/Logo screens / etc.
- contained in the VTS Menus with CloneDVD2

VobBlanker allows you to do so ....
.... even to the cut/edit 'cell' level

That's the main reason I use VobBlanker to Edit

The extra Angle is actually False
- There is no Angle to Remove
View attachment del_angles.zip

;)

You can't 'Blank' out the Warnings/Ratings/Logo screens / etc.
- contained in the VTS Menus with CloneDVD2

VobBlanker allows you to do so ....
.... even to the cut/edit 'cell' level

That's the main reason I use VobBlanker to Edit

The extra Angle is actually False
- There is no Angle to Remove
View attachment 3904

;)

I'm aware of this. I use VobBlanker all the time. I didn't need to go in and delete anything that CloneDVD didn't remove on its own with this title. There was nothing to dig out. I historically remove everything that is garbage from a backup.

Last edited:
I'm aware of this. I use VobBlanker all the time. I didn't need to go in and delete anything that CloneDVD didn't remove on its own with this title. There was nothing to dig out. I historically remove everything that is garbage from a backup.

Yes but you see the Leapfrog method didn't work for me for some reason so I decided to try something slightly different using Vobblanker to delete stuff Clonedvd can't do. Like bogus menu which takes up 49mb and other smaller cells that were taking up space.What I did with Vobblanker is not process the movie only the other stuff from the DVD while deleting the stuff I didn't want then like Shannon said I added the original movie files into the Vobblanker folder.Shannon had said to process the movie in Vobblanker as well which was giving me the looping effect.Anyways WEBBIE I wasn't misleading anybody as I said before I had tried everything and nothing was working until I discovered this alternate solution with Shannon's previous advice.

Yes but you see the Leapfrog method didn't work for me for some reason so I decided to try something slightly different using Vobblanker to delete stuff Clonedvd can't do. Like bogus menu which takes up 49mb and other smaller cells that were taking up space.What I did with Vobblanker is not process the movie only the other stuff from the DVD while deleting the stuff I didn't want then like Shannon said I added the original movie files into the Vobblanker folder.Shannon had said to process the movie in Vobblanker as well which was giving me the looping effect.Anyways WEBBIE I wasn't misleading anybody as I said before I had tried everything and nothing was working until I discovered this alternate solution with Shannon's previous advice.

I doesn't matter if you process the Movie - or skip it
Either way
You still Delete the Resulting VobBlanker Main movie VTS /.IFOs/.VOBs/.BUPs
- and Replace it with the original Rip

I did run a try as skip
Either way works

;)

Last edited:

I just never compared the two ... as far as editing - with this Title
I'm just in such a habit .... because on most - you can't

I do know that the Full CloneDVD2 ( -extra Audio ) Version worked just fine

8)
Me too ...

;)

Back