• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Zohan, U.S. (unrated, single disc) looping problem

Are you using the default settings in Vobblanker? If not what settings do you have ticked?

Default settings in VobBlanker and then I dug through and removed whatever couldn't be cleaned out by CloneDVD. I also did it on a full-disc rip and dug out the trailers and warnings and the result worked fine, as well.

Where does your loop occur near the end of the movie?

Default settings in VobBlanker and then I dug through and removed whatever couldn't be cleaned out by CloneDVD. I also did it on a full-disc rip and dug out the trailers and warnings and the result worked fine, as well.

Where does your loop occur near the end of the movie?

At the beginning where they pick up Zohan and debrief him. Right after they show Phantom on the Screen it loops him twice.

At the beginning where they pick up Zohan and debrief him. Right after they show Phantom on the Screen it loops him twice.

Any chance of telling me what the times are for those two locations? I'd really like to be able to jump to that spot in the movie without have to watch more than is necessary. :)

Any chance of telling me what the times are for those two locations? I'd really like to be able to jump to that spot in the movie without have to watch more than is necessary. :)

You mean you don't want to watch this wonderful film over and over and over again? ;)

Funny thing is that it doesn't loop in Windows Media Player just in my Standalone DVD player(Sony)Upconverting. The first loop happens at about 15 minutes into the movie and the next one happens towards the end when Zohan is looking through the binoculars with night vision. Don't know the exact time of that last one but it definitely loops.

Funny thing is that it doesn't loop in Windows Media Player just in my Standalone DVD player(Sony)Upconverting. The first loop happens at about 15 minutes into the movie and the next one happens towards the end when Zohan is looking through the binoculars with night vision. Don't know the exact time of that last one but it definitely loops.

Alright, now I have something to go on. From what I interpreted from your information it was looping in WMP which I simply cannot get to happen. Let me see if it happens on a standalone.

Last edited:
I burned the backup to a DVD+RW and played it on my JVC XV-NV10 from 00:13:00 to 00:19:00 and there is no loop.

I cannot reproduce your problem but I also really don't know exactly what you are doing. It's in my opinion that the problem is neither AnyDVD nor CloneDVD but instead how you've VobBlanker or something else.

Maybe someone else will be able to help you.

Last edited:
No but I didn't use Vobblanker I just used Clonedvd(latest beta) with the files from CLonedvd I ran them through Shrink and made the iso that way then burned image with IMGBURN then played on Sony Standalone dvd player and looping at beginning after the guys shoot the words DISCO DISCO on target after they show Fantom on the screen and what Fantom likes and hates it loops again and shows Fantom on the screen and displays his likes and dislikes.

So basically it loops when they show Fantom on screen in Small TV as they are briefing Zohan and it shows Fantom's likes and dislikes.

Ok I got the times where it loops. It starts at 04:16 and goes until 04:36 at the beginning of the movie.

No but I didn't use Vobblanker I just used Clonedvd(latest beta) with the files from CLonedvd

Let Drinklyeanddie know what titlesets you removed in Clonedvd (provide the numbers you unchecked). Also let him know if you kept the main menu.

Let Drinklyeanddie know what titlesets you removed in Clonedvd (provide the numbers you unchecked). Also let him know if you kept the main menu.

Didn't remove anything. Everything was ticked in Clonedvd and yes I kept the main menu.

So no titles were removed? No audio streams? No sub-titles? I need the exact information.

okie dokie.

Just to confirm you aren't using DVD Shrink to rip from the disc, correct?

I don't have the disc on hand but I have a clean AnyDVD ripper rip on my HDD. If I import that into DVD Shrink and try to back it up I get the Target Size Exceeded warning message. Even if I manually analyze it again I still get that when I go to compress to DVD-5. Did you have this happen?

I don't have the disc on hand but I have a clean AnyDVD ripper rip on my HDD. If I import that into DVD Shrink and try to back it up I get the Target Size Exceeded warning message.

Can't you basically ignore that message?

Can't you basically ignore that message?

Yes, but I didn't want to waste my time on the problem if poolshark2014 isn't also experiencing this. If he isn't and I am then the results can't be compared at face value.

Anyway, I'll try. I'd like to melt the original [disc] so I can never ever ever have to deal with it again. :p

I don't have the disc on hand but I have a clean AnyDVD ripper rip on my HDD. If I import that into DVD Shrink and try to back it up I get the Target Size Exceeded warning message. Even if I manually analyze it again I still get that when I go to compress to DVD-5. Did you have this happen?

No because I remove unwanted Audio in Shrink.All I'm doing is ripping with either Anydvd's Ripper or Clonedvd then opening up Shrink with no results to my liking.

Back