• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Zohan, U.S. (unrated, single disc) looping problem

poolshark2014

Using latest versions of Anydvd and Clonedvd I still have problems with Zohan Unrated single disc. The movie rips and burns fine but as soon as the movie is played in some areas of the movie it will loop in the beginning of the movie and towards the end. Is there a way to removed the Interleaved files?

Using the latest betas of Anydvd and Clonedvd i still have problems with this movie. It rips fine and burns fine but the movie loops in certain areas of the movie. Is there a way to removed the Interleaved cells that cause loops?

Using latest versions of Anydvd and Clonedvd I still have problems with Zohan Unrated single disc. The movie rips and burns fine but as soon as the movie is played in some areas of the movie it will loop in the beginning of the movie and towards the end. Is there a way to removed the Interleaved files?

1 This disc?
http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Mess-Zohan-Unrated-Single-Disc/dp/B001DPHDB0

2.You're using Clonedvd 2.9.1.10 beta, right?

3. Does the original disc play fine with Anydvd running in the background?

4. Where does the looping occur?

5. What playback program and version number are you using?

6. How are you attempting to play back the movie?

7. Can you upload the Anydvd .zip log file, please?

A)
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

8. Provide the Clonedvd log (.zip it up), please

a) Select "Clone dvd" from the main menu.
b) select "dvd+/- R DL" near the quality bar in Clonedvd

attachment.php

i)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
ii)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
iii) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
iv) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
v) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
vi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
vii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
viii) click "upload"
ix) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at[/b]

Last edited:
Using latest versions of Anydvd and Clonedvd I still have problems with Zohan Unrated single disc.

Okay, over here, you say you're using the red cover version:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=136494&postcount=22

But that's the rated version, not the unrated version.

a)You sure you're using the unrated version?

b) Also are you doing a straight rip with Clonedvd and then attempting playback--or are you attempting playback after doing stuff with Vobblanker?

Okay, over here, you say you're using the red cover version:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=136494&postcount=22

But that's the rated version, not the unrated version.

a)You sure you're using the unrated version?

b) Also are you doing a straight rip with Clonedvd and then attempting playback--or are you attempting playback after doing stuff with Vobblanker?

Hey Webslinger buddy well I exchanged the rated version for the Unrated version earlier today.I have ripped with both Anydvd's ripper and Clonedvd both latest versions and have watched both with Windows Media Player and DvdShrink and both loop at the same location of the movie caused by Interleaved cells.The first loop is at 15.29 minutes into the film then in other areas as well.Here is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_YOU_DONT_MESS_WITH_THE_ZOHAN.zip
    300.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey Webslinger buddy well I exchanged the rated version for the Unrated version earlier today.I have ripped with both Anydvd's ripper and Clonedvd both latest versions and have watched both with Windows Media Player and DvdShrink and both loop at the same location of the movie caused by Interleaved cells.The first loop is at 15.29 minutes into the film then in other areas as well.Here is the log file.

Okay,

a) are you selecting the "video_ts.ifo" file in Windows Media Player after doing step 8 in my original reply? Don't play back .vobs. Select the "video_ts.ifo".

b) Can you please provide the Clonedvd log file as outlined in step 8 in my original reply, please?

Okay,

a) are you selecting the "video_ts.ifo" file in Windows Media Player after doing step 8 in my original reply? Don't play back .vobs. Select the "video_ts.ifo".

b) Can you please provide the Clonedvd log file as outlined in step 8 in my original reply, please?

Well it plays fine in Windows Media Player just not in Shrink as this is where the looping occurs. When I burn the image to DVD I also get looping so I am wasting DVDs.

Sounds like something is wrong with the no longer updated DVD Shrink then to me to be honest.

Here is the Clonedvd zip file.

Attachments

• Zohan.zip
    684 bytes · Views: 4
Here is the Clonedvd zip file.

Hmm. Are you creating a movie only backup in Shrink? There's two items, I think, that you might need to select for the main movie. I don't know for sure since I've never tested this dvd.

In Clonedvd, the top two selections are required. I don't know what Shrink shows

26380743mj3.png

(Charlie's Screenshot)

In clonedvd I even removed angle 2 and still looping problems in Shrink.

I'm trying to do a full disc backup minus a few special features with Clonedvd.

The looping occurs because this movie has multiple files that are identical in both size and length which causes looping in some areas of the movie.

I'm trying to do a full disc backup minus a few special features with Clonedvd.

I would recommend doing a full disc (don't uncheck anything), uncompressed rip with Clonedvd--and then importing that rip into Shrink.

If you removed an angle in Clonedvd, that's definitely not what you should be doing.

And if you similarly removed the corresponding titleset in Shrink as well, that's probably why you're having problems.

You need both of those things selected.

Last edited:
I would recommend doing a full disc (don't uncheck anything), uncompressed rip with Clonedvd--and then importing that rip into Shrink.

If you removed an angle in Clonedvd, that's definitely not what you should be doing.

And if you similarly removed the corresponding titleset in Shrink as well, that's probably why you're having problems.

I have tried that Webbie but still no luck.I'll try and get a snapshot of the multiple files in this movie with the help of Vobblanker.

I have tried that Webbie but still no luck.I'll try and get a snapshot of the multiple files in this movie with the help of Vobblanker.

Okay, unfortunately, I'm probably not going to be able to assist as I don't have this disc. That said someone has told me that a full disc backup worked for him in Shrink.

Personally, if I were you, I'd look into dvd rebuilder. There's a freeware version, and the compressed output from it is way better than Shrink (I'm guessing you're using Shrink for it's transcoder output), since it incorporates HC encoder, which is freeware. Drinklyeanddie always uses Clonedvd to rip uncompressed, and then he uses dvd rebuilder (I think SamuriHL does as well) for his dvd-5 backups.

Also someone at Slysoft has this dvd, and he's definitely not getting looping happening from Anydvd and Clonedvd.

Perhaps, someone can assist you with Shrink and .vob blanker in the third party products forum with this title.

Last edited:
I toyed around with this and I even experimented with removing the trailers, FBI warnings, etc, with VobBlanker. No looping. I'm sorry but I simply have no idea what the problem is but I know there isn't an issue with AnyDVD and CloneDVD from my tests.

You're going to have to give a very specific explanation as to your method that is causing the problem so that maybe someone can reproduce it. You'll need to give a step by step explanation.

I toyed around with this and I even experimented with removing the trailers, FBI warnings, etc, with VobBlanker. No looping. I'm sorry but I simply have no idea what the problem is but I know there isn't an issue with AnyDVD and CloneDVD from my tests.

You're going to have to give a very specific explanation as to your method that is causing the problem so that maybe someone can reproduce it. You'll need to give a step by step explanation.

Are you using the default settings in Vobblanker? If not what settings do you have ticked?

Back