• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Zebadee ? Bitsetting Pioneer DVR-115D

steve61617

HI Zebadee
I just got my Pioneer DVR-115D. I followed your Tutorials on UDVDR form but when I go to Nero disc speed 4 it will not let me change book type to DVD-ROM? Do I need to use something else?

Hi :)
My guide?
Do you mean the bitsetting with MCSE?
If so, once the f/w is patched. The drive will autobitset.
So if you try to use CD/DVDSpeed or DiscSpeed. The bitsetting options will not work.
But you drive should still produce burned DVD+ medai to show as booktype DVD-ROM.

Well I must not have done something right because I just burned a disc and checked it on DVD identifier and it shows DVD+R for book type.

Thanks anyhow for your help

Last edited:
I am currently using up some old - media.
I will @ the w/e (if not before) try some + media to double check.
But as others have been successful, it seems to work for most.
I'll let you know & if needed will forward my patched f/w to you. ;)

Hi
Much earlier than expected, though don't pay too much attention to CPU usage or max burn speed as I had several other highly demanding programs running at the same time.

So definitely works for me.

Hi
After trying again it still didn’t work for me. I noticed that the MediaCodeSpeedEdit I download was 1.1.0.16 . So I found 1.1.0.14 that you used and gave it a shot and now its book typing them as DVD-ROM. So for some reason 1.1.0.16 is not working?

PIONEER_DVD-RW__DV.gif

Glad you got it sorted.
I will check with latest version & if necessary inform ala42.
Thanks for getting back with that. :clap:

Hi
Not a problem thank you for your help. Zebadee have you seen the DVR A15J f/w? I guss it cross flashes 115d to a 115L is it worth it. I think all it does is gives you the opt. To burn DVD-RAM.

THANKS AGAIN

Back