• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

You’re Not Buying Gadgets Any More, You are Subscribing To Them

Charlie

Here's another quote I thought was arrogant.

Of course, the 500,000 people who have bought stand alone Blu-ray players won’t have access to these features. But that is the price of being an early adopter.

I'm not sure why you think the statement about being an early adopter is arrogant. It's the absolute truth, especially when it comes to consumer electronics. I've never been an early adopter of any new technology for that very reason. The first adopters pay a premium price for technology that will soon be outdated and superseded with another generation of products that are better and less expensive. Some people are more than willing to pay big bucks just to be the first ones on the block with the latest toys.

Just look at all the numbskulls that paid thousands of dollars to get a PS3 when they were first released. I was ROTFLMAO when the stores were quickly restocked within weeks after the initial release and selling them at the original retail price after some geniuses paid upwards of $3,000 or more to get their coveted PS3 when everyone else only had to wait a few more weeks.

Not including Ethernet jacks on Blu-Ray players was an act of stupidity on the part of the designers, IMHO (although the bottom line probably had more to do with it).

Back