• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

YouTube

routledgepaul

Hi,

Sorry if in wrong section, looking at getting AnyStream.

Will it record YouTube videos?

Thanks.

Well technically AS does not record anything. It downloads. And it does not handle YouTube. There are other tools for that already that work well.

Well technically AS does not record anything. It downloads. And it does not handle YouTube. There are other tools for that already that work well.
Cheers DQ

Could you PM me any tools you recommend to keep thread clean of other products.
Going to get AnyStream before promo runs out anyway.

Cheers DQ

Could you PM me any tools you recommend to keep thread clean of other products.
Going to get AnyStream before promo runs out anyway.
Google the internet, there are literally thousands of programs to download You Tube Videos.

I would also plead for adding youtube to ANYSTREAM
Hi Lukas, there are freeware programs that download YouTube, and do it well, no reason to add it AnyStream, there are other providers that are way more enticing.

Really??? There's toooo much work that needs to be done on this project as it is.. Sorry, in my opinion..

Hi Lukas, there are freeware programs that download YouTube, and do it well, no reason to add it AnyStream, there are other providers that are way more enticing.
hello can you please mention some that is 100 percent functional and does not benefit from a virus and similar things? Thank you

work with google to get your reply .. get a list then google them to see user reviews

hello can you please mention some that is 100 percent functional and does not benefit from a virus and similar things? Thank you
I sent u link did u not try it?

Last edited:
Youtube-dl is the most widely used tool to download it.

Only barrier is it is command line tool, but there are GUI wrapper options.

None of them have viruses, if you have an antivirus program it would tell you. Programs that download YouTube videos are very prevalent on the Internet. We need other providers that are not so easy to obtain.

Back