• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Youth Without Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRude

I am running AnyDVD 6.4.2.2 Unable to backup Youth Without Youth to HD. New release by SONY. I must hold CONTROL key down with AnyDVD off to get disc to read. THEN reopen AnyDVD again with CONTROL key down for AnyDVD to scan disc! A new one on me. One DVD drive is reading; Drive F disabled for AnyDVD (!?)
AnyDVD ripper fails to read at vob 3. I do not think this is a ''bad disc'', or iffy player, but new STUFF that is not detected by AnyDVD. Logfile included.
(Garfield and Friends, A Cat and His Nerd (New disc, FOX) seems to be giving same issues. Will enter it seperately. Due to being a kiddie flic, this MUST be backup!)
These studios are getting QUITE sneaky & skunky!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_Youth Without Youth.zip
    118 KB · Views: 6
Same error, Garfield A Cat And His Nerd

Garfield and Friends; A Cat and His Nerd. FOX
Same error on all IFO's; File /VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_0.IFO at 1112 length 9 wrongCRC 0
Got AnyDVD to rip this one, but at conclusion of rip, My Computer readout went blank in screen for that drive. Log file attached. Something smells, and I ain't even CLOSE to Denmark! :- 0
I can RIP both discs with other party apps with AnyDVD running in background with much opening and shutting of drives and AnyDVD with Control keyed down on both discs. Still fiddling with AnyDVD ripper on Youth Without Youth.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_GARFIELD_FRIENDS_CAT_NERD.zip
    95 KB · Views: 5
Youth WIthout Youth;

With burner equipped drive door open (Don't laugh!), attempted process through 2nd generic DVD ROM

On attempt to rip with AnyDVD Ripper;
<FileIO 3 VTS_19_1.vob 1399955456 356352>
At 40%

On attempt to test copy same vob through Explore in My Computer;
<Cannot copy VTS_19_1: Invalid MS-DOS function>
At close to end point.

I will use the 3rd party ripped vobs to recode to DVD meg2 on the Youth Without Youth disc main title. A long way around, but at this point necessary to backup.

In your log;
<File /VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_0.IFO at 112901 length 9 wrongCRC 0>
On ALL IFO's...I find the same problem in Youth Without Youth, and Garfield and Friends new DVD's.
Strange that DVD Decrypter can rip the files with Any DVD running in the background after jumping through hoops to get the disc recognized. But Any DVD cannot. To not have an autorun file I find it strange that CONTROL key must be held while inserting these DVD's for disc recognition. THEN Any DVD can be opened to allow ripping. I seriously think their is an issue on the discs that effects Any DVD in particular! There IS a readout in Any DVD that Drive F has been disabled for Any DVD! My burner equipped drive cannot be made to recognize the discs...just my generic DVD ROM can see them.

Do not post in other people's threads concerning the exact same thing. I've warned you before about doing this. The problem that person is having has absolutely nothing to do with your issue.

None of these discs have anything with respect to protection on them.

The person's who thread you posted in is using a Matshita drive, which is the problem:

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

16. Help! I'm having problems playing discs from other regions with my Matshita drive! Why?

Matshita (Panasonic oem) burners should really be avoided. They are cheap junk (which is probably why some laptop companies love these drives), die easily, and also suffer from region coding issues. Click this

In your log;
<File /VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_0.IFO at 112901 length 9 wrongCRC 0>
On ALL IFO's...I find the same problem in Youth Without Youth, and Garfield and Friends new DVD's.

James or peer will have to comment on specifics but this message isn't an error message from my understanding and experiences. I've had no issues at all with discs when I've encountered this message in the logs. I believe it relates to the old BUP informational message in the AnyDVD status window.

Nonetheless, that message is not the source of you having problems with ripping the discs.

<Do not post in other people's threads concerning the exact same thing. I've warned you before about doing this. The problem that person is having has absolutely nothing to do with your issue.>
WARN me...ban me. Do what you wish. I want a second opinion! Too many times ''bad disc'' is given for an answer. Only to be rectified in a later version of Any DVD! Bad player...same thing. Just because you don't know of a problem does not mean it does not exist! I'm not a newbie and I'm not STOOPID! This post will last about the time it takes Webslinger to read it. I hope someone else has access to it also! Kick it up the food chain! Or kick ME!

I'm not a newbie and I'm not STOOPID!

No comment

WARN me...ban me.

Done. You have been banned permanently. :policeman:

I've had enough of your troll behaviour on these forums.

1)You constantly post about some supposed new protection being on discs, when there isn't any:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=13599&highlight=jrude[/url]

and

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=16805

2) You suggests +R blank media is dangerous and somehow inferior:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=8768&highlight=jrude

You've been banned before, and quite frankly, I've had enough.

I want a second opinion

Then contact Slysoft.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back