Your trial period has expired

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by immytay, Jul 31, 2007.

1. immytay

immytay Member

I tied to update to the new versions today of Any and Clone and now it says that my trial versions have expired what do I do now?

2. Rich86

Rich86 Well-Known Member

Trial Period is Expired

Assuming you were running these programs after having purchased the software directly from Slysoft and installed the legitimate keys provided by Slysoft - you should contact Slysoft for assistance.
    If you were running using some other registration key gotten from elsewhere, you most likely were using bootleg keys which now have been "blacklisted" by Slysoft and you need to purchase the software from Slysoft. The good news is - Slysoft is running a 20% off coupon at this time.

3. tsunamitkd

tsunamitkd New Member

Yeah, buy the product; it is worth every penny.

4. Coaster

Coaster Well-Known Member

@ immytay,

Welcome to the Forum.

Perhaps the below Forum posting will prove to be helpful to you. Note Tom (SlySoft Team Member) comments in posting #2 in the below referenced Forum posting ->

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=196

The only way you are going to resolve your problem is directly contact SlySoft Support as detailed in the above referenced Forum posting.

Regards,
    Coaster

5. immytay

immytay Member

I did Buy

:doh:
    I did buy the software, I did have someone over to help with with the set up maybe thats where the keys went to.:doh:

6. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

It's very easy and inexpensive to have someone killed these days ... ;)