• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Your trial period has expired

immytay

I tied to update to the new versions today of Any and Clone and now it says that my trial versions have expired what do I do now?

Trial Period is Expired

Assuming you were running these programs after having purchased the software directly from Slysoft and installed the legitimate keys provided by Slysoft - you should contact Slysoft for assistance.
If you were running using some other registration key gotten from elsewhere, you most likely were using bootleg keys which now have been "blacklisted" by Slysoft and you need to purchase the software from Slysoft. The good news is - Slysoft is running a 20% off coupon at this time.

@ immytay,

Welcome to the Forum.

Perhaps the below Forum posting will prove to be helpful to you. Note Tom (SlySoft Team Member) comments in posting #2 in the below referenced Forum posting ->

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=196

The only way you are going to resolve your problem is directly contact SlySoft Support as detailed in the above referenced Forum posting.

Regards,
Coaster

I did Buy

:doh:
Assuming you were running these programs after having purchased the software directly from Slysoft and installed the legitimate keys provided by Slysoft - you should contact Slysoft for assistance.
If you were running using some other registration key gotten from elsewhere, you most likely were using bootleg keys which now have been "blacklisted" by Slysoft and you need to purchase the software from Slysoft. The good news is - Slysoft is running a 20% off coupon at this time.

I did buy the software, I did have someone over to help with with the set up maybe thats where the keys went to.:doh:

It's very easy and inexpensive to have someone killed these days ... ;)

Back