• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Your license has been deactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you close and try to re-launch you get "no license found". I'm guessing there is a licensing server that takes care of the DRM for the program(kind of ironic but I'm not complaining) and said server is down.

It happens. No reason to be upset.

Wild... maybe either the keep alive server has gone south, the network has gotten wobbly, power probs, isp or wan, you name it. Was deep into a project on the machine I use to RIP things, so will take a reboot in about an hour. Just thought I'd take a look here for whatever, and surprised that folks all over the globe having same probs. Have everything backed up every which way so wont do anything and will monitor this thread for when things get stable.

If you close and try to re-launch you get "no license found". I'm guessing there is a licensing server that takes care of the DRM for the program(kind of ironic but I'm not complaining) and said server is down.

It happens. No reason to be upset.
Exactly, and this server is most probably down again. Just wait a sec.

Same here.

Got license deactivated on my lifetime license a few minutes ago.

Tried to re-run license and it said to re-launch AnyStream, but still got "License deactivated"

Sent message to support & emailed RedFox1, then saw this thread.

Will patiently wait.

Mike

As with everyone else, same situation for me. My licence is lifetime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back