• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Your license has been deactivated (wrong product)

Evoley

Just bought another license for AS+ and went back to my old one and got this message. Old license was an upgrade if that matters

sounds like you're trying to active the plus version with your old key. You should have been sent a new key file.

sounds like you're trying to active the plus version with your old key. You should have been sent a new key file.
That's what it was. I must have forgot to save the old upgrade key.

I feel odd for necro'ing a month old thread, but I'm having the same issue. I just purchased a upgrade to AS+, downloaded the key, installed the reg entry (Making sure it was in with the exe and the basic key), and then I get the error. It then asks if I want to get a trial license, and I've learned that this is the only way to revert to a basic key by closing out AS and installing the basic key. But trying to install the AS+ key keeps bringing me back to the same error.

Would this count as license retrieval, or am I asking in the right place?

"keeps bring me back to the same error"

Which error would that be exactly? Sorry, broken crystall ball. If you upgraded a basic license to a plus license, as the topic title states, the basic license has been deactivated and will be rejected by the license authentication server. You need to execute the plus license key file you were sent after the upgrade, and nothing else.

Tried reverting to a trial license, and registering only the AS+ key. Still "The wrong product", according to AnyStream. Is there a possibility the new key was invalidated when, out of desperation, re-regging the basic key?

Tried reverting to a trial license, and registering only the AS+ key. Still "The wrong product", according to AnyStream. Is there a possibility the new key was invalidated when, out of desperation, re-regging the basic key?
If you have an AS+ key why would you want a trial license? Use this link; Use the key you got in your email , the new one for AS+ not the old one.
https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Sent a ticket to the support staff. Lemme try to approach a different way, here: Both the Basic key and the Plus key have the same characters. Is that by design, or was there a mistake somewhere along the line?

EDIT: It seems there's an issue with the servers; At least there's some answers and hopefully, this can be resolved, soon. Thank you Ch3vr0n and RF1 for your help. :)

Back