• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Young Sheldon Season 4 Single track?

AHappyUser

Does anyone else have this season, Young Sheldon Season 4? I have never seen all episodes on a single track before. Same issue on both discs. Slightly tedious to break up the tracks in Avidemux . Just curious, does anyone know if this is a new trend?

It is old, I remember back when I used DVDs I had a few seasons like this, had to split them by Chapter. Do not remember the title though anymore.

Probably what I would do in a situation like this to make it easiest on myself is use an ancient but still working piece of software called DVDShrink, which is free. I'd use Re-author mode and add the main title track with all episodes. I'd then strip down the Chapters to keep so that only a particular episode is "saved." Then, I'd repeat this process for all remaining episodes. So, if there are 8 episodes on the disc, I'd import the main title set into the Re-author 8 times and trim down each to the appropriate Chapters to keep. Then, I'd save to a VIDEO_TS and use something like Handbrake to import all Titles in the VIDEO_TS for conversion.

CloneDVD mobile

CloneDVD would probably work, too, in the situation I described. I've never used it before, but I've heard it is similar in function to DVDShrink. Plus, CloneDVD is continually updated. DVDShrink hasn't been updated since 2004. I had actually forgotten about CloneDVD when I posted. :)

Back