• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

You care about your customers

Rusty257

I know there was another thank you thread not too long ago but anywho. I wanted to thank you all that work on all the issues here. It is nice to see everyone pop in from time to time whether you are a gofer, on the development team, a moderator, or just one of the lackies. I have never seen a company who actually has its employees respond directly to customers in forums. usually there is just one or two moderators that tell you to basically go away or call customer service and wait on hold then never get any help. Here you get help right away. All of you rock! :rock: oh yeah, blu-ray is the devil.

Back