• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Yo Slysoft Guys...read THIS

LG is talking about a new hybrid HD/BD player priced at $999. To read the entire article read it on the BetaNews website.

So, if that's $999 before this Christmas... just imagine what the price will be 12 months from the date of its release...

That was exactly my point. I truly expect this thing will be 200-300 bucks by Thanksgiving next year. And since it's my belief that next holiday season will be when the majority of Americans upgrade their tv equipment due to the switchover to digital tv(which has nothing to do with HD but try explaining that to people and they just don't get it), I feel that a 200-300 dual format player will definitely go over big.

Back