• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Yet Another PowerDVD question / problem

bjmills

I've done a lot of searching but can't seem to find somebody with the same problem as me. I have tried using newer versions of PowerDVD, and I get a black screen for video. Menus and sound work great; just no movie. This is with and without AnyDVD and with or without h/w acceleration. With build 2605, all seems well. When I try something newer, I get the black screen. There very well could be some slightly newer versions that work, but 3104 and 3319 sure don't. Now, I don't have a HDCP path, which is why I have AnyDVD, so I was assuming that couldn't be the problem. I am using component video cables. I was also assuming my video card (Nvidia 7600GS) and driver (latest beta) couldn't be issues since it *does* work with an older PowerDVD. No changes were made other than the PowerDVD version.

Does anybody have any ideas?

BTW kudos to the SlySoft team. Money well spent.

Back