• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Yet another dud disc

lostinlodos

BAD DISC:
The Cutting Edge; Chasing The Dream R:1 US
Outter Edge of disc is spotted (like a dalmatian), with portions of the silver read layer MISSING, and the whole of the disc is structurally deficient.

if it's as bad as you say,it should be easy to get a replacement.

That's not the reason for posting, though. :) Replacing is always easy, but by posting we can add the issue discs to the bad-disc-list So everyone knows to LOOK at the disc before they leave the store. Or be prepared for faulty discs, whatever they do when they read through that list.

I did come across that disc recently. Luckily the disc I saw wasn't like your description, lostinlodos.

I sometimes wonder about the QC these days. I mean a basic visual inspection is more than enough to catch a lot of the bad discs I've run across in the last year or two. Of course that wouldn't help with the discs that look fine to the naked eye but I've encountered some that there is no way could be ignored and considered "okay".

Back