• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ye 'Ol RPC1 Pop Up

hamisht

Hi all,

I'm sure I had fixed this already, but popping in an old DVD I get that RPC1 pop up..

My drive is Matshita uj8e2q. I think the RPC1.com site recommended in the pop up is not working correctly?

Would help a lot if someone could point me in the right direction for the firmware to get AnyDVD to work with this drive (i'm sure it has in the past).

Cheers

You know - on a second thought... These DVD drives are dirt cheap today. Just get rid of that Matshita and buy a new one that doesn't have the particular RPC issues. Or upgrade to a BluRay / UHD drive anyway. DVD resolution is outdated and BluRay / UHD is far better.

True true, I'll have to see what's available in my area. It's just my Dads laptop. I'm sure I had patched it years ago though lol

Back