• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

XP BSOD

chaosmaker

The fix listed here did not work, the maplom.exe made the cd stop responding, so if you look in device manager after the reboot that "fixed" this error you would find that it also disabled the cd/dvd-rom, at least on my end it did. So the fix was...boot up in safe-mode...remove game jackal, reboot... let it "fix" the "cddrv" and then re-install game jackal...no problems after that. Oh and this happened on XP sp3 rc2

Last edited:
Microsoft are now automatically sending down an update (KB943899) that can cause a BSOD upon reboot. The BSOD will report an issue with "maplom.sys".

If you have experienced this issue, simply reboot and all should be good. If you get message stating that a file is corrupt, then select "last known good configuration" when restarting Vista.

We are working on fix to this and hope will post an update ASAP.

Updating to v3.0.0.6 will fix this issue.

I just started up my copy of XP and can't get into window due to the MAPLOM.EXE, not even booting to any of the choices on the F8 bootup menu, I go into the desk top be it salf mode or last known starting point and I get the BOSD, here is the code Maplom.exe stop; 0:000000CE ( OXBAA1AAC6, OX00000008,0XBAA1AAC6, 0X0000000 )
I can not get into windows what do I do; reformat......????? PS:I don't know what ver of GJ it is because it has been awhile sense I used the computer.

I moved these posts from the other forum because it was not related to the patch in question (nor the O/S for that matter).

chaosmaker said:
Oh and this happened on XP sp3 rc2

The first thing is we don't test or fix issues related to Release Candidate software as it's possible that it will change for the RTM version.

SHARKMEAT said:
Is this a patched version of XP? Also, need to determine the GJ version if possible.

Back