• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Xonar Deluxe HD-Sound and reclock

LINUS

Beta Tester
Hi,
sorry if that has been dealt with before and I overlooked.
Is it possible to 'reclock' bitstream HD sound (like DTS Master) via a Xonar Deluxe via HDMI?
I have it up and running for tests and get no sound when I activate reclock in HDMI mode (Asus TMT 2).
I am running XP SP3 (can switch to Vista if that helps).
Thanks.

Hi,
sorry if that has been dealt with before and I overlooked.
Is it possible to 'reclock' bitstream HD sound (like DTS Master) via a Xonar Deluxe via HDMI?
No (thanks to DRM/PMP/PAP/...).

Keep your ATI 4xxx card around and wait for SlyPlayer... :D

No (thanks to DRM/PMP/PAP/...).

Keep your ATI 4xxx card around and wait for SlyPlayer... :D

Aha, thats what I suspected.

Counting the days... thanks for the info.

Linus, how does the Xonar work in analogue out mode, with WASAPI?

Does 24 bit or 32 bit work in WASAPI or Kernel Streaming mode?

Thanks, that's encouraging - analogue will work fine too probably.

Mark

Reclock works (with some limitations - see below) for LPCM sound though. I wouldn't expect Reclock to do anything with bitstream audio anyway, regardless of audio device.

There are some caveats with Reclock and WASAPI-exclusive. Some of the features (which to me happen to be the more important ones) such as auto channel switching or auto sampling frequency don't work. However, if you set everything MANUALLY in the Xonar control panel like the source, it should work, WASAPI should pass bit-perfect LPCM.

Back