• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

XML Document on every DVD Folder rip?

Gilmore21

I'm just ripping my collection and have noticed every rip contains an XML Document. Can I get rid of this or do I have to keep it?

You can open this in editor to view it's content.

It only contains the disc's name and the ID. I'm not sure anymore, but this is either to identify the disc in the future or to use it with some IMDB things.

So it is up to you to keep it or not, but since it is very small (the one I looked at right now is 76kb) there is not really an issue with keeping it.

I don't save those XML files as I have no use for them. When I asked about them, they're used in certain applications. Like maybe CloneDVD? Or some video playback software. I forget the exact answer.

Back