• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Xilisoft Video Converter Issues

RavingNoodle

I'm trying to convert my .VOB files to some viewable HD file such as H.264 and DivX HD and the problem is that when it converts for long periods of time it'll start to lag the video.

Example: When I try to merge the .VOB files from Bring It On and let it convert (takes 2 hours) it'll convert the first .VOB file fine with no problem but when it starts connecting the other videos it'll start to have the audio/video lag issue.

Anyone know anyway to take care of this problem or know any program that will merge without the lag? Please advise, thank you.

convert vob to mpeg/264

it's still in beta, videoredo version 4 may work for your conversion. It's starting to use profiles might be a replacement for "CDMobile" eventually.

change the # to t's
h##p://www.videoredo.net/msgBoard/forumdisplay.php?f=39

I'm trying to convert my .VOB files to some viewable HD file such as H.264 and DivX HD and the problem is that when it converts for long periods of time it'll start to lag the video.

Example: When I try to merge the .VOB files from Bring It On and let it convert (takes 2 hours) it'll convert the first .VOB file fine with no problem but when it starts connecting the other videos it'll start to have the audio/video lag issue.

Anyone know anyway to take care of this problem or know any program that will merge without the lag? Please advise, thank you.

If this is concerning your thread in the CloneDVD section, I don't understand why you are trying to piece together vob files. Rip a Title or Titles. If you want a clip, then use a video editor for the section you want, but you don't need to mess with individual vob files. See my post in the CloneDVD section.

There is software (CloneDVDMobile for instance) that can take the ripped Title(s) (or Title(s) you select straight off the disc) and convert them to mp4, xvid, divx, etc.

Last edited:
If this is concerning your thread in the CloneDVD section, I don't understand why you are trying to piece together vob files. Rip a Title or Titles. If you want a clip, then use a video editor for the section you want, but you don't need to mess with individual vob files. See my post in the CloneDVD section.

There is software (CloneDVDMobile for instance) that can take the ripped Title(s) (or Title(s) you select straight off the disc) and convert them to mp4, xvid, divx, etc.

When I rip the whole movie it splits them into 4 parts and I can't figure out why.

Thanks for the program, I didn't read into it but now I did. Thank you!

Back