• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Xfiles Error

aglasser

6.5.7.1 2009 07 24
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKB v14
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection,
e.g. "Haunting in Connecticut", R1, US
- New (DVD): AI scanner improved
- Fix (DVD): Structural repair with some discs, e.g.
"Transporter 3", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced with 6.5.5.9, "IFOTitles 0" error with some
titles, e.g. "Seven Pounds", R2, Italy
- Fix (DVD): Bug in AI scanner, causing parts of a DVD not to be included with
some discs, e.g. "Aujourd'hui, c'est Ferrier!", R2, France
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

I am not able to rip the blu-ray x-files discs yet even with the new version.

Anyone better luck?

Thanks

I am not able to rip the blu-ray x-files discs yet even with the new version.

Anyone better luck?

Thanks

How about giving us some actual information to work with?

What region is the BD? What is your actual problem? How about post logs?

1. Ensure Anydvd is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile"
  5. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
  7. Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar)
  8. When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
  9. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
  12. click "upload"
  13. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Sorry but even with the new update to anydvd-hd 6.5.7.2

I still get the file format error when I try to use it in the latest version of got to the index file. I am using AVS converter 6 latest version.

Anydvd-hd is running and has done its thing with the disc first.

It doesn't work with the other x-files dvd either.

These are blu-ray discs. I have used Anydvd hd to back up several other blu-ray discs without a problem.

Thanks for any help

Not an AnyDVD problem (what on earth is "AVS converter 6" ?) , moving thread...

These disc rip fine with AnyDVD HD, so it's to do with file type support on the converter software not AnyDVD HD. Saying it works with other Blu-rays is meaningless as they could use a completely different video and audio codec than the X-files discs

Do not post in nor create multiple threads about the exact same thing, please. Click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you :policeman:

Sorry but even with the new update to anydvd-hd 6.5.7.2

I still get the file format error when I try to use it in the latest version of got to the index file. I am using AVS converter 6 latest version.

Anydvd-hd is running and has done its thing with the disc first.

It doesn't work with the other x-files dvd either.

These are blu-ray discs. I have used Anydvd hd to back up several other blu-ray discs without a problem.

Thanks for any help

AVS Video Converter. Does that help James?

I'm sure James could have looked it up if he'd wanted to, but as it's not an AnyDVD HD issue why waste the time

Back