• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

XBOX HD-DVD and UDF 2.5

sflamm

Currently I have installed the UDF 2.5 Driver (Toshiba)

This used to be required to rip HD-DVDs with BackupHDDVD..
The downside was that if you install the driver then you can not put a normal DVD into the HD-DVD drive.

I see that AnyDVDHD has the UDF 2.5 driver built-in, correct? Does that mean that I can use the XBOX HD-DVD for both SD DVDs and HD-DVDs simultaneously now?

If so, how do I unstill the UDF 2.5 - is it as simple as removing the device driver from the XBOX drive?

The downside was that if you install the driver then you can not put a normal DVD into the HD-DVD drive.

I see that AnyDVDHD has the UDF 2.5 driver built-in, correct? Does that mean that I can use the XBOX HD-DVD for both SD DVDs and HD-DVDs simultaneously now?

If so, how do I unstill the UDF 2.5 - is it as simple as removing the device driver from the XBOX drive?
Includes a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP.
So you shouldn't need it.

That's the theory. Can anyone please confirm this? (dont want to touch what is already working if possible)

Huh? Works fine here.

Back