• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

XBOX Backup

jesmic

Will Clone DVD backup my kids XBox games. They have just trashed a new £40 game!!!! I want them to use backups and keep the original safely locked away. Thanks.

OK Thanks, do you know any s/ware that will back up games?

you cant backup any kind of xbox game with any kind of normal cd/dvd drive because they cant read them. :disagree: xbox discs have a different file system and they are also burnt from the outside of the disk in (normal cds/dvds are burned from inside out).

to play any kind of backup on an xbox requires a modchip or softmod, the legality of modchips depends on your residence and a softmod requires a little technical know-how. usually chips are legal as long as they are only for backing up legally owned games (similar to anydvd).

if you get a chip or softmod there are many tutorials you can find on how to backup xbox games.

(they usually involve hooking your xbox up to a network via ethernet cable, ftp-ing to the xbox from your comp [default user - xbox, default pass - xbox], copying the files to your computers hard drive, and then burning them to a regular dvd. i use nero with the xbox compatibility mode on [data dvd, udf, xbox compatibility mode], they work great :agree: )

Last edited:
Back