• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

XBOX 360 Playback

polo972

Having freezing problems while playing a movie. I am using Taiyo Yuden TYGO3 burning at 8x and TYG02 burning at 8x..... I am using anydvd and clonedvd2.
:doh:

With such a lack of information it's extremely hard for anyone to help, but one thing to check, do the discs play back fine on a PC or a standalone player? If so then it would point the the drive in the XBox failing, if not then it would imply the discs aren't burning properly and you should try dropping the speed or getting a different drive

I don't post a lot. So what other info is needed. The burner is a LG BH12 ,Windows 7, HP-PC HPE-112Y, Processor AMD Phenom (tm) II X4 925 Processor 2.80 ghz, 8 GB (Ram), 64 bit operating system,

Back